Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Customs Of Columbia Car Show *pix*

Old 09-08-2008, 09:06 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (visionz @ Sep 8 2008, 09:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Great pics! I'm an old skool minitrcker at heart, so its good to see people still juicing and bagging their trucks to the extreme level. smile.gif</div>
I've got a buddy with a different truck, not in that show, who likes to get his mini truck up to 70mph, then drop it down on the skid plates and take out those little reflectors in the road. he gets a real kick out of it.
Old 09-08-2008, 09:19 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow.. theres some pretty nice stuff there at the show.. but most of it was TERRIBLE.. like i would be embarassed to be in the same parking lot as some of those cars..

that dragon truck was probably the worst show vehicle i have ever seen.. WTF is up with that ugly ass dragon head coming out of the hood and the vinyl wings.. lmao.gif lmao.gif woulda looked a bit respectable if the stuff was airbrushed on or something..

predator heads in the back of a beamer.... really COOL... lol

the mustang.. wtf is up with that display?

love the beamer with 100 tropheys and a 20$ scoop and yellow film on the lights..

and those bikes...? why?
Old 09-08-2008, 01:50 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I gotta agree. I'm not saying your car is shit DTN, but if you drop enough turds in the toilet, one will always float to the top.

Most of those are hideous, even the mini trucks.
Old 09-08-2008, 03:18 PM
DTN

LOL... Of course we tuners find modified imports to be the sexiest. There were not alot of them there. Modified imports aren't very popular in these parts.
Old 09-08-2008, 03:35 PM
Banned

no, its not that.. pretty much ANY type of vehicle modded with taste i can stomach and actually like.

but 90% of those 'things' look like absolute crap, with no taste, especially that dragon thing.

your car shoulda pulled 1st place in w/e class that ugly ass dragon abortion placed 1st in.

your car is pretty tastefully done, minus the rice IMO, looks great, everything pretty much ties together, and i could only imagine how clean it would be at a car show.

that truck is actually worse done IMO than this car that i saw at a show a few weeks back. the truck looks like its a advertisement for a harry potter movie.

Old 09-08-2008, 03:50 PM
DTN

^^ Looks like they had a couple of extra bucks to spend and didn't really know what to do with it. I see what you mean.

Around here though, lambo doors, jacked up, or lowered cars with chrome rims is the style. You see alot of show cars like that. The dragon car took alot of work to do. I though it was interesting how the dragon started at the front and went all the way through the cab and trunk of the SUV. I didn't think it was best-of-show worthy though. I thought maybe the skull mustang, myself, or the big-assed-TV truck would take best in show.
Old 09-08-2008, 06:04 PM

Ugly cars and trucks
Old 09-08-2008, 06:11 PM

Dam those are some ugly cars!! Those Mustangs were absolutely hideous, why oh why the Lambo doors and Donk wheels?? Congrats on your first place.
Old 09-08-2008, 06:39 PM

Sure looks like Halloween there! eek5.gif
Old 09-08-2008, 06:40 PM

...words have escaped me.