Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Bye Bye Crashed Tib

Old 01-14-2008, 09:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997, hyundai, tiburon

well its finnaly gone! and just in time because we are gettting more than another foot of snow today(already like 7, 8 inches) everyone was right black hood would have looked a lot better than white. i switched then because the black one was totally rottted. yes my drive way is all solid ice and very hard to tow 3 different cars out of, was a ton if tire spinning and smoke to get them out. im getting the rims and fog light from the guy next week we just needed to get it out of here before it was stuck another 2 months, hes just buyng the car to fix his tranny on one he has.. anyway on to the pics...

Old 01-14-2008, 10:38 AM

Hah, you keyed your screen name in the door?...Sucks to see a tib with a gutted interior like that.
Old 01-14-2008, 01:08 PM

haha ya i did, what the hell right, dont matter to me no more, wish i still had it though. ya you should have seen the interior of my new one. hasent had a hatch on it in like a year and been outside. carpets-dripping wet. thats why i took all my stuff out to replace it all with decent stuff/leather. haha
Old 01-14-2008, 04:18 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'></div>

That looks pathetic as hell. Do you still have a tib now?
Old 01-14-2008, 04:47 PM

^^ haha yes it does cant ly about it. yes im not building the one in the top pics. those are 2 different cars, im building the black one