Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Burgundy Tib

Old 10-24-2004, 09:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 97 Tiburon
Default Re: 1st gen hi-shark wing

i saw my first burgundy tib the other day. looked pretty damn nice

its pretty cool seeing a tib in a color you normally don't see. you can only take so many black and blue ones, ya know? tongue.gif
Old 11-01-2004, 06:56 PM

Default Re: pulleys

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (majiktib)</div><div class='quotemain'>was white offered in 2001? Or was it only in 2000? What year is yours? I know white is fairly rare on Tiburons as well, but not nearly as rare as Antique Rose.

It's not called Burgandy, it's official name is Antique Rose.</div>

yes remember im a 2001 white tiburon its not the stock white any more but it came white he used a briter white i think like caddy white or something ....but ne way there are a shitload of burgandy tibs up here in pennsylvania dark like the 1 with the apc sticker.... and dont say u like that dweet :roll: lol
Old 11-03-2004, 06:00 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL
Default Re: Stupid Question

Yeah I think they are native to the Western NY, PA, OH area. I've seen a couple around here I now. Just saw one yesterday prompting htis post. Haven't seen too many with Canadian plates though.