Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

2001 Tiburon getting closer.....

Old 11-18-2010, 01:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon
Default 2001 Tiburon getting closer.....

Alright here is my 2001 Tiburon. Getting closer to completion. deciding if I should 2 tone it or just go with the stock cobalt blue all over. Anyways it has the genuine Veilside kit on it. Alos has H&R coilovers and 17 inch sportmax rims. Dash is going over just basic to help blend the inside with the exterior Blue LED underglows. Took these a couple week ago to see how the 2 tone might look when done (still needs clear coated if I go that route) Right now the kit is back off and I have the stock bumpers on for winter. But thought it looked good for a mock up
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
tibb.jpg (9.7 KB, 41 views)
tiba1.jpg (41.9 KB, 43 views)
tibc.jpg (9.5 KB, 32 views)
Old 11-18-2010, 01:17 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Looks good. Post up your pics/mods in the Garage so we can browse them easier
Old 11-18-2010, 02:12 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Not bad. Do you have graphics on the side of the car? Hard to tell. You need bigger pics!

Also, hope you have a good bodyshop that wont mind re-spraying the front bumper every month because that thing is gonna get more chips in it that you know what to do with. Being that low will cause havoc on the paint and body kit itself.
Old 11-19-2010, 07:02 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Just the reflection of the leaves on the side of the car

And who needs a shop when you can do it yourself

I am working on putting on some thinner carbide pads I have from the sliders inside mty snowmobile track. they are worn out so about 1/8 inch thick to thin for the track but should provide protection to the lip and the best part is they are paintable. and underneath that some extra strong rubberized undercoating. and I will be putting the coilovers higher for driving around I think they can lift the car another inch. I also have it secured with 10 mm bolts and the u style nuts so it takes about 20 minutes to take off and put the stock bumper back on when it isn't going to shows. I put another coat of blue on the kit and it is even deeper now so I think I am going to 2 tone the rest of the body and see if I like it. If not I will be off to NAPA to have the stock color mixed Plus my olde boss works there so I know the stuff will be made to spec.