USA - Southeast USA - Southeast members here.

A Few Pics From Nopi In Atlanta...

Old 09-19-2006, 06:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

bryan before the next show me and you are going to the nearest autozone.

they got some mad tyte wings and stickers, not to mention hawt neon, youll git ursalf a win then budddy har har har
Old 09-19-2006, 08:19 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Here we go... Pix of their cars, our cars, and us. It was fun. REDZ was there but he said he didn't get to see alot of the show because there was so much going on around our cars that he couldn't leave. Well here's the pix my friend took bud.

Old 09-19-2006, 09:54 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

see i wish i had cheese to do some stuff to my car like some of these other guys. great job to those who won and to those who didnt thats shitty if u got f***ed outta winning because you didnt have the mad tyte neons or bling bling air freshners.
Old 09-19-2006, 11:13 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

Redz wtf is this? The shocker? LOL I think you missed something here...

Old 09-19-2006, 11:23 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

those are both some strange manipulations of the shocker that they practice on each other. owned.gif

2(index and middle) in the pink, 1(pinky) in the stink. generally the thumb remains bent towarsd the palm, but when left out i have dubbed it the "clit tickler". cool.gif wink1.gif
Old 09-20-2006, 05:20 AM
DTN

Although this is the traditionally accepted version of the shocker.......

Everyone has their own freestyle version.
Old 09-20-2006, 08:19 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kb5133 @ Sep 18 2006, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Just no pics of that red headed kid with the disturbingly large melon. tongue.gif</div>

Blow me. LOL

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tibby01 @ Sep 18 2006, 09:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>isnt it turbulEnce?

congrats on the trophy.</div>

Hahahahahahahahahahah!

I wanted to say something at the show but didn't want to sound like a dick.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DrivingTibNaked @ Sep 19 2006, 05:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>results from NOPI... I feel like i'm responsible for putting this up because I was screaming like a little girl in REDZMAN'S ear when they announced 2nd place street class.. heheheh.</div>

Yeah, sorry for being a dick about it.

DTN decided when he won, the best thing he could do was jump into my arms, hump my leg, and scream at the top of his voice. Unfortunately, pulling on the lanyards around my neck ripped open all of the blisters from my sunburn, and made a nice little gash on the left side of my neck.

That's what pissed me off.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (javageek @ Sep 19 2006, 04:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Congrats on the win DTN. I'm really surprised Redzman did not get anything. You would think they would have given him an honorable mention at the VERY least due to the fact he drove 21 hours to get there.</div>

Me too. You know, they even asked how far we had driven, but that was it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Viper966 @ Sep 19 2006, 05:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>yea... i didnt win...

the blue first gen with the veilside kit won.... yea u heard me.. a car with an ugly kit painted interior and intake headers and exhaust and a small system won...

guess i should put some tv's in my car haha

i dont go to car shows to win though i</div>

Same here. We got some GOOD news from that show didn't we Viper? REALLY good news for you guys.

The guy with the blue RD1 that won was cool, really a nice kid, and his girlfriend was awesome. I'll post my pictures and thoughts in another thread.

What pissed me off about the show?

12 RD Tiburons entered. This means that next year we get our own class. No more GK wrangling.

3 RD1's there had Vielside knockoff kits on them.

There was one stock bumpered RD1. 2 Stock Bumpered RD2's.

There were 4 Rd2's with Vielside kits on them.

The ONLY other bodykitted RD there was Vipers.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SEAN @ Sep 19 2006, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>it was great meeting you Brett and Redman as well....I know you guys had hella long drives to get to the show...</div>

Same here man, really good to meet ya. Glad we got to talk for a bit.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tanc @ Sep 19 2006, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Redz wtf is this? The shocker? LOL I think you missed something here...</div>

They took the picture before I could get my hands ready. That was the SELF shocker.
Old 09-20-2006, 09:53 AM
DTN

I recommend to everyone, you need to go to NOPI next year. The judging is bunk. It's all about show, apperance, origonality and clenliness. I think REDZMAN should have won 2nd, not me.

What i'm saying is, enter your car, and see the show. After seeing some of the stuff I've seen at NOPI, i'll be working on my car ALOT more. My next projects will include a LED scan system I'm currently installing in my clear corners, and a custom molded trunk mount sterio box for starters.

I picked up 2 LED scan systems there. I bought one on saturday for $10 and another on sunday for $5 because they wanted to get rid of them before the end of the show. I'm tearing them apart, drilling into my clear corners and installing just the shiny white circuitboard directly onto the chrome inside the corners. This was my origonal idea after seeing some of the other cars out there.

I'm telling you, when it comes to ideas for a car, you need to see what else is out there. It really gets you thinking. There's no place better for creative car thinking then NOPI.
Old 09-20-2006, 11:45 AM

Vehicle: 2000 carbon tiburon

That is true nopi nationals deffenetly brings out some of the best other then sema were the stuff there will just blow your mind.. Ive been to both... Unfortinatly this year for nopi the car was still not ready, my painter flaked out on me and a bunch of other drama. So next year we will be there... Hey redz since superstreet isnt doing the west leg of the tour anymore maybe next year we can meet you somewere ont eh way thru and cruise with ya'll if you are interested?
Old 09-20-2006, 12:44 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Sep 20 2006, 08:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>DTN decided when he won, the best thing he could do was jump into my arms, hump my leg, and scream at the top of his voice. Unfortunately, pulling on the lanyards around my neck ripped open all of the blisters from my sunburn, and made a nice little gash on the left side of my neck.

That's what pissed me off.

They took the picture before I could get my hands ready. That was the SELF shocker.</div>

LMAO @ the part about DTN....
Bout the self shocker thing...now i wanna shoot myself in the face. youre a very disturbed person huh redz lmao.gif