USA - Northwest USA - Northwest members here.

Northwest Toy Run 2009

Old 11-06-2009, 10:20 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>NW TOY RUN 2009
6th ANNUAL

December 5, 2009
Time: 12:00 pm
Place: Pacific Raceways
Bring: unopened toy

TOYS FOR TOTS

YEP. THATS RIGHT! SATURDAY DEC. 5th 12:00pm AT PACIFIC RACEWAYS (www.pacificraceways.com). DROP OFF TOYS AND ENJOY THE PEOPLE AND CARS. LAST YEAR WAS AT THE EXTREME. OVER 700 CARS. LOTS OF FUN, AND LOTS OF TOYS. WANNA MAKE THIS EVENT SO LARGE WE WILL HAVE TO HAVE THE TACOMA DOME IN A FEW YEARS. LOOKS LIKE IT'S GETTING THERE SO LETS GET IT GOING!!!

This is going to be a BIG ONE. I want to see everybody there. I mean everybody. This is for the CHILDREN that are less fortunate. I don't care what you bring, a hot wheel or a stuffed animal. Just an unopened toy. This will show the community that People DO CARE. This will be an open forum event. I will post on other forums. Feel free to post on others also. YOU NEED TO BE AT THIS ONE.
LETS MAKE SOME KIDS HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!

www.nwtoyrun.com

The web page is not up yet, hopefully soon

Some pics from 08
/

I HOPE TO SEE EVERYBODY , I MEAN EVERYBODY who has ever looked at this page to attend. As you can tell last years was AWESOME and this years will be better!!!!!!!!! This will be on a Saturday and even in the after noon so NO EXCUSES! HA HA HA!!!!

The last few years we have been meeting up and driving as together as we could. Proved to be very difficult and time consuming. This year you can do one of two things, meet as your own groups and roll up together ( most do this already) or just show up. Either way you will be part of history. See you there!

Facebook Event Page

</div>

I reposted this from the official forum invites sent out by kettlman. I've gone the last several years and it's been a great time. There really were over 700 cars last year. Traditionally it's been a cruise event, but last year with 700 cars it was just a mess so this year it's stationary. I don't think the drag strip will be letting people do any runs while we're there. A group of us are meeting up at the Krispy Kreme in Tacoma (I-5 exit 130 in the Tacoma Mall parking lot) and cruising to the event together. Rollout from KK is 11:00am sharp if you want to meet there.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai tiburon

I do plan on going to this however with my car club pending weather of course fing02.gif
Old 11-06-2009, 11:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

This really is a badass event. Gets bigger every year. I attended from 2003-2005 and it more than doubled each year.

Keep it going!