USA - Midwest/Central USA - Midwest members here.
View Poll Results: First Midwest Tib Meet
Motel (comfort and clubs)
66.67%
Camping
33.33%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

First Midwest Tib Meet

Old 01-27-2005, 07:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL - think peoria is kinda outta your way dude but thats still cool. Yeah Dan - thats why i want cards so I stick one on dereks car at school. Otherwise, ill try to get a hold of him, ive just never actually talked to him, only through friends and waving when i see him
Old 01-27-2005, 07:35 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Anyone know how far this would be from Milwaukee? This sounds like a good idea. Im looking forward to more info soon
Old 01-27-2005, 09:23 PM

According to Mapquest - Milwaukee to Cordova = 198.40mi, 3hours 5min. You should deffinatly come!!! I will put you down as a possibility right now.

Update: It looks like Moline is going to be closer to stay the night then Davenport. I called a few Hotels in Moline and I am waiting on a call back for a group rate. Without a group rate, we are looking at around $70.00 Double occupancy for the night.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kit-Fox)</div><div class='quotemain'>lol i mean if cuz its iffy like a mother iffer, but id definatly hook up with you guys, think how awsome intimidating that would look like 3 tibs goin out of the shnitty little peoria driving around, the pigs would back off and make us way.</div>

Dude, that is so going in my sig!!
Old 01-27-2005, 09:34 PM

man Tibracer01 is on top of this shiat, btw peoria out of my way? fine i guees u dont like it i wont come over Emmy, btw arnt there any campgrounds around there, that would be kickassier.
Old 01-27-2005, 09:35 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

it would be better if that quote would have some sorta logical thought to it...

its so poorly written it hurts my eyes just reading it
Old 01-27-2005, 09:41 PM

There is a campground at Cordova, but Cordova is just a crappy little hick town and I figured that we could drive to Moline so we would have something to do Saturday night.

Or are you talking about around P-town?
Old 01-27-2005, 11:53 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sparticus)</div><div class='quotemain'>it would be better if that quote would have some sorta logical thought to it...

its so poorly written it hurts my eyes just reading it</div>

Ha Ha that's so funny. I would have considered going, but that's a little far for me, considering I already plan the long trip to cabin fever in Niagra Falls in May.
Old 01-28-2005, 06:58 AM

lol whats wrong with my quote, grrr put the full thing in their or nothing, btw purply ur not realy part of the midwest but anyone who wants to come can also come midwest or not, we need to decide if we are Crooked H or RDTuners or some other slick nickname for our club, also at that point we can determine what other members we can have, id personaly prefer no GK's but thats up to you guys, i think we should have a poll on that, also i lost my train of thought, but i think my mian point got thrown out onto the boards for all you to read.
Old 01-28-2005, 07:50 AM

well the midwest hyundai club used to be called HIT, but i dont know if there still around anymore.
Old 01-28-2005, 08:32 AM

Well.....I would prefer to start a RD Tuners Chapter, but there are a lot of sweet GK's out there and some of them are thinking about coming.

I think that it would be cool if we started a Midwest Chapter of Crooked H. I understand the hatred for GK's and why most RD drivers hate them (I used to), but I came to the conclusion that if we don't accept the new Tiburons then what is the difference between us and the kids standing infront of there Mustangs saying "Frickin Rice Burners" everytime they see an import? Weather we like it or not, things have changed and some of those GK's just look sweet.

On a side note, I am in the process of starting a local car club called Altered Techniques. I doubt anyone would be interested though, because this is open to all Imports and we will have meetings like once a week.