items they sell.
http://www.turbosocks.com

Recent (3) FPR orders: shipped

Old 09-10-2010, 09:08 AM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon
Default Recent (3) FPR orders: shipped

I recently got 3 orders for FPR kits and they shipped out yesterday. They shipped out a little late due to a busy labor day weekend and some issues with the paypal shipping labels, but they all went out thursday morning via Priority (2-3 day)

Paypal should have automatically send you guys your delivery confirmation numbers.

Nathan (supercow) Since you didn't want the kit assembled, There is a fitting and two of the push-lok collars in a bag, make sure you don't throw those away.

Tyson (turboron) your kit is fully assembled minus the connections from the fuel rail to the FPR line and the FPR line to the FPR. All you will need to do is connect the line.. I really hope its self explanitory. HAHA The return line is already attached to the bottom of the FPR.

Edwin (dont know your forum name) your kit is just like Tysons.

All the kits should be arriving at their destinations by Monday I would assume. I took a picture of all the kits before I sent them and will try and get them up this afternoon.
Old 09-26-2010, 03:31 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

hey got mine installed! tried to join the forum but no luck.

couple of items:

1. On mine the fittings on the fpr were just finger tight. With them preinstalled I thought they were already tightened down...I know I should have double checked. On top of this once I got that issue fixed and turned up the fuel pressure to 40 psi the fitting in the rail sprung a leak as well. like it was spraying out of the engine bay. Fortunately it didn't spray in the direction of the turbo! so I removed that one as well and cleaned, put on new teflon, and reinstalled.

2. Might want to start including some basic install instructions. Nothing too fancy just basic stuff. Everything went smoothly besides the issues in #1 except for I had no idea how to turn up the fuel pressure! I ended up finding a manual for the real aeromotive here:

http://aeromotiveinc.com/wp-content/upload...09/12/13101.pdf

That helped considerably and I wished I read it before the install.
Old 09-28-2010, 09:34 AM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

dammit.. that thread 'paste' was supposed to work BETTER than teflon and thats why I used it.. apparently I should have stuck to teflon. Sorry about that, glad its fine now though.. I had no way to pressure test it or I would have.

I will be SURE to stay away from that thread paste. I was always told it would seal better.. apparently it didn't seal at all.

The reason the fittings were finger tight (and i guess i should have mentioned that) was because I wasn't sure since you were doing your own install on which side you would want the fittings oriented.

I am going to save that PDF and modify it and start including it with the FPR setups. thats a good idea.

sorry about the leak. thanks for letting me know though as I won't use that paste junk anymore..