Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

Updates On My Car

Old 04-12-2007, 04:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

On sunday i will be installing my 660cc injectors, aeromotive fuel pressure regulator and safc-2. that will be completion of my fuel system, leading me straight into motor work next. before i did these instals i just had a few questions anyone may be able to answer:

This fuel pressure regulator is fully adjustable between 0-150psi. Any recomendation on where i should set this? Also since we will be putting this one the stock one's place i will need a new fitting. before i take my rail off i want to have all the parts, so does anyone know what kind of fitting i will need?
Any advise on where others have tuned their safc-2 to would be helpful as well. All my mods are listen on my garage section so if u have questions reffering to what setup i have, please look there. I really apreciate it.

And yes the car is still for sale, at no extra cost with these mods installed. Refer to my thread about it in the for-sale section for questions concerning that as well.
Again thank you all.
-Adam