Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

Turbo accord in aventura !! FORD GOT SPANKED !!

Old 02-20-2002, 07:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turbo accord in aventura !! FORD GOT SPANKED !!

Dammit.

there is a guy in my hood, with a 4 door, turbo accord. i know someone who knows him... i was told he has a built engine, and a sweeet turbo setup with approx 20-25 psi of boost..

we went from a roll @ 30 mph.. i knew he was spooled up hard .. when he went, it took me a sec to go WOT, then press the button.. he got the jump bad.. like 2 cars.. then i started to move. but he slowly continued to pull away.. up to 90mph he put a total of 5 car lengths on me..

after that i asked him to turn around and go from a stop.. but he yelled back that his engine is still being broken in.. and its too new to rag on.. so i said goodbye... sad.gif

i will be arranging a fair race.. from a stop, hopefully at moroso drag strip... and i'll let you all know what happens, i expect to be defeated easily . heheh and i'll post the time slip. smile.gif

(the night was not a total waste, just before i raced the accord, i raced a 2nd gen turbo rx7 5 speed with intake/cat-back.. and i whooped his a$$ badly ! hahaha i put about 5-6 cars on him from a roll up to 70mph.

laterz all.
Old 02-21-2002, 04:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kill posts go in off topic, sorry.