Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

Turbo for 01 Tiburon

Old 04-19-2002, 10:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turbo for 01 Tiburon

Hey there, I've asked a couple people individually on help over this, I've done some search engines, etc. But I'm pretty new at this game so I'm kinda just hoping for someone to give me a more detailed instruction on what to get, how to get it, etc. Anyway I have a 2.0L DOHC, Automatic Tiburon with no mods except for my exhaust system (catback, etc.), however im looking for ways of boosting my hp as high as i can, now i read all these things that boost the hp, 5-10 etc, however im looking for higher boosts, for instance a Turbo Kit, anyway anyone who can help I would appreciate it, email me or just reply to the post. Thanks again.
Old 04-19-2002, 10:13 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

9o7TiB7o9, Nice to meet you. Welcome to Team SR. A few pointers my friend, if you have questions on anything at all, remember, you are member 1168 and anything you want to ask has PROBABLY been asked before so try a search first ok? The search option is on the upper right hand corner of the page. Thank you.

Again, welcome to the fold, and may the fun begin for you.

(See? These premade posts work! Or somethin!)
Old 04-19-2002, 04:21 PM

RedZMan, i like you more and more, each time i see you post. Yes, Welcome new commer, take the advice of my man RedZ here, and use the search button.. try searching for 'turbo' or something, and i gaurentee you'll find a few articles and what not.. (by a few i mean 100 + )