Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

Standalone

Old 09-03-2004, 07:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon
Default Re: THE RETURN OF THE NFL!!!!

Hey,

I am considering going standalone and was just wondering if anybody has any info about Haltech. I am hoping Jaws will help me out hear.

Where did you buy from and Price?
What model?
What accesoires did you need to purchase?
WHen wiring did you just cut the factory wiring harness and wire the haltech from that?
Where you able to road tune it, with a wideband?
Are there any base available for beta engine?

Also if there is anything else that anybody knows that would help in install, purchasing or whatever else please feal free to add smile.gif
Old 09-03-2004, 05:31 PM

Default Re: Turbo questions

well im guessing the install is just like running a new wiring harness, which means you gut the interior and yank all the crap out from under the hood and then you have to rewire the MPI relay. You'll want the E6K i believe with ALL sensors. It'll run you about $1200. When all said and done. I dont know a whole lot about the difference between Haltech and Motec but those are the two popular ones people like to use. The AEM EMS is the best but they dont make one for our cars. They are designed to just be swapped with the stock ECU without additional wiring or new harness running and cost about $2400.
Old 09-08-2004, 05:41 PM

Default Re: Custom Sub Box

ok not to sound like i a dick but do i just waste my time talking to you in aim? i have answered every question you posted there @ least 2x.... man sometimes i dont even know why i bother
Old 09-08-2004, 06:08 PM

Default Re: **56K warning** FS 1st GEN Cluster and Dash Trim

QUOTE (Viper966)
ok not to sound like i a dick but do i just waste my time talking to you in aim? i have answered every question you posted there @ least 2x.... man sometimes i dont even know why i bother

????
Old 09-08-2004, 06:38 PM

Default Re: Rear Rotor

Here's the most popular one in PR:

http://www.microtech-efi.com

My friend has it in his JDM Celica All trac with the hand controller they sell and let me tell you it OWNZ. course, just posting some info for ya.