Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

Shark Racing

Old 04-09-2007, 04:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok couple questions first anyone or know anyone that runs sharkracing turbo kits yet?Second if I do custom I was thinking maby 5th injector seen hows I dont know one making the duel setup any more on here how much whp can you make on the 5th injector?I was talking to alpine and they said you could get 300 or more on this 5th injector thing how true is it?Also should I just go with alpines kit and instead of the unichip go with like smt or does anyone know if there is a unichip programmer some where in new york area roughly close to syracuse?I want to turbo my car again cause now there is poeple that can tune around me.Im just looking for about 300-350whp I was going to have viper do one for me but cant seem to get a hold of him on here anymore anyone know how to get ahold of him?
Old 04-13-2007, 11:25 AM

Read the other post regarding the 5 injector style turbo system. IMO not the way to go, i am in the middle of piecing my turbo system together and i am doing the dual rail set up. if you take a look in the group by section you will see Denisst99 is running GB on the dual rail parts..Thats the way i am going, and think it will be way easier to tune..Again this is all just my opinion..
Old 04-13-2007, 02:32 PM

yes I was just wondering but Im going duel setup also viper is doing my kit.
Old 04-13-2007, 04:26 PM

SWEET, hope all goes well with your project..good luck..Let us know how it turns out