Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

Setting Up Emanage

Old 02-26-2007, 06:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have the blue emanage, socks has been helping me with my set up but doesnt know how to use it with a single fuel rail setup, is anyone running a single fuel rail with the Emanage? Could anyone help me get it set up?
Old 02-26-2007, 07:43 AM
Banned

nightshark is using it, and his car is running really good, and pretty damn quick for a single rail set up..

im sure the jumpers and everything are set the same, but im just not sure how he is adding fuel since the add. injection map wont work. im pretty sure he is using the knobs in the front for tuning, and maybe running a little higher fuel pressure so itll run richer under boost..

but like i said, you shouldn't just throw a kit together just to get it running, you should do it right the first time, or you are asking for some problems. i know you are wanting to push 10-12 psi and night shark is pushing like 7 i believe which is ok for his setup. but without that second rail, trying to push upwards of 10psi, your not going to have very good luck or very accurate tuning.
Old 03-01-2007, 05:42 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

i may be starting out with a single rail setup too, with the emanage.

should I change the stock injectors to something bigger ?

I already have a wideband Uego gauge installed, so tuning shouldnt be too hard, but if anyone has any tips on how to tune the emanage, with only 1 fuel rail, that would be kick ass.

like Socks said, running a 255 walbro would help a lean fuel problem, Ive read that in a few other places here on RD, but Ive also heard a 190 is good enough too.

Nightmare, get in here, drop some knowledge if you would.
Old 03-01-2007, 11:53 AM
Banned

if your are ever going to upgrade to the dual rail run the 255 walbro, if you stick with the single rail and ~8psi go with the 190 walbro.

it shouldn't be horrible with the setup, but you will need to put bigger injectors in, and put in the injector compensation. and then you will need to adjust the knobs in the front of the emanage accordingly. i would recommend even if you run a single rail to get the support tool software. you will be able to do everything alot easiser, and the TPS setting and injector compensation will be easy to do.

i guess vic, nightshark, didnt set up his emanage, so your going to have to figure out the tuning by yourselves, which wouldnt be really hard if you have a wideband. theres not much adjustment you can make with the single rail setup. but with the support tool, you can adjust the air flow map on a 16X16 scale instead of using the knobs..

here..

those are all settings and tools you can use with the support tool software. they come in handy alot.
Old 03-01-2007, 12:54 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

ok, but if your only planning on boosting 8 pounds, wont the SAFC2 be good enough ??

haha, i tried clicking on one the buttons on the emanage jpegs !! LOL
Old 03-01-2007, 01:03 PM
Banned

no, the SAFC II will not be good enough, or anywhere close.. the SAFC II would be good for maybe like 3-5 lbs, and if you boosted 3-5lbs you just wasted alot of money on boosting, lol.