Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

Pre Turbo advice....

Old 11-19-2004, 10:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default couple intercooler questions

suspension will help alot, our cars have some terrible squat when youre grabbing gears, or just accelerating...thats why i did mine, that squatting or lunging can slow you down and affect traction, listen to dweet
Old 11-19-2004, 12:43 PM

Default Re: couple intercooler questions

i plan on eventually getting the extreme speed factor kit.(or one very close to it) I know about the gauges and the clutch but i wont really need thoes until i get the turbo right? That way i figure i'll save up and get it all at the exact same time.

And basically what im looking to for is advice on what to buy Before i by a turbo kit. (lets say the extreme speed factor kit) I know the short shift isn't really needed im just looking for basically anything i can do so when i actually get the kit im all set.
Old 11-19-2004, 12:51 PM

Default Re: ARK SPEED RACING Discussion/Concerns

I'd save money and buy the turbo kit and then go from there, but that's me smile.gif
Old 11-19-2004, 02:30 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL
Default Re: Question for the Canadian PPL from around the GTA

Yeah man, I'm doing exactly that. It's REALLY hard though especially with all these talks on Exhaust and pistons and stuff. RDTiburon is tryin' ta kill a brotha. lol.gif
Old 11-19-2004, 04:29 PM

Default Re: Can our tranny's handle boost

QUOTE (silvertibbs)
Yeah man, I'm doing exactly that. It's REALLY hard though especially with all these talks on Exhaust and pistons and stuff. RDTiburon is tryin' ta kill a brotha. lol.gif

I feel ya, it's so hard not to spend your money where there is a great deal even though you know that you don't need it.