Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

Mega Squirt starting point for New tuners

Old 06-06-2011, 08:44 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon Turbo
Default Mega Squirt starting point for New tuners

I've been constantly datalogging and tuning my MS ran turbo tib for about two years now, with awesome success. I'm finding more and more members going this route with questions on settings and starting points. so here is a collection of my screen shots and MS program folder that can be copy and pasted into programs without the need to install. Just simply create a desktop link off the .EXE file.

These tunes and setting are for my 2.0 turbocharged beta 1 running MS1 MSnS extra 029y4 code, with a headspecer for lowered 8.1:1 comp. I also am running a 255HO fuel pump, 660cc. injectors and a GT2871r turbo running upto 22 psi. I have also wired the circiut for a two step rev limiter , so fueling and spark are based off of these engine characteristics. Small changes in the basic setting in my tunes should be able to get just about anyone up and running to start tuning for themselves.

Depending on your MS code my .MSQ file may or may not load so screen shots should suffice. If you choose to load the newsest code which will work with my .MSQ files it is also included in a link below with an install file for Megatune and Complete Manuals. I've also included the links to the Megatune manual and the MSnS Extra manual for basic setups. Feel free to message me or email me at anytime.

example of MS basic settings screen shots--->

Here is the Link to my files and screen shots----->Link to my MS sreenshots and full megatune files.

MegaTune Basics link---->MegaTune Index

MSnS Extra Basics link ---->MSnS Extra Index and code

MSnS newest 029y4a code w/Megatune install---->direct download link for MSnS code w/Megatune

I hope this info helps start the new realm of complete tuning for Hyundai owners. Good Luck!