Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

In the market for fuel system

Old 03-18-2011, 08:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1998 Hyundai Tiburon
Default In the market for fuel system

I need a fuel pressure regulator kit, and 650cc injectors (direct plug and play right no resistor box needed)

i want to run e85 so everything alcohol safe, and i also need a 255lph pump don't care if its the cheap one or not but just want it to be 255lph. And should i replace the whole line from the pump to the fpr if so thats fine but what an-.

socks hit me up with a price shipped and an estimated time of delivery. oh and also send me a paypal adress to pay to. i wanna get this up and running really soon so get back to me asap.

i am also sending this to you in a pm, but would like to hear others thoughts aswell.
Old 03-18-2011, 09:13 PM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

got the PM, just fired up the computer now. Are you also needing a Fuel rail? or just the lines, fittings, FPR, gauge and injectors?

will work up a price for you in a moment, have to add it all up and such.

I would recommend you just get a pump off ebay as I don't get any deals really on the pumps.. I forgot what brand it is, but there is a good one, cheaper than walbro and the only difference i have heard of was a bit more noise. let me try and find it for you.. just make sure you get the right style of pump, as the one bottom style doesn't work as well with the tib.
Old 03-19-2011, 06:01 AM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

I'd stick to the authentic walbro. It's reliable and proven. Last thing you want is a fuel pump to die during a pull.....
Old 05-29-2011, 01:10 PM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

I am running a genesis coupe fuel pump (same as for V6 Sonata) and it works perfectly. Had a lot of issues with Walbro crapping out on me several times ;-). I can get you one if needed ;-)
Old 06-13-2011, 01:02 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

Originally Posted by tanc
I'd stick to the authentic walbro. It's reliable and proven. Last thing you want is a fuel pump to die during a pull.....
Although I've had the same Walbro for years, the 255lph isn't that reliable. It's hit or miss. Probably due to the heat and how low you run your tank.

The 190lph is far more reliable, generates less heat (fuel heating), is quieter, and will produce enough fuel for most people on the board. I suggest going with the 190lph.