Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

Injectors

Old 10-15-2005, 12:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

I'm in the process of planning my Turbo setup and i would like to know if i got the emanage ultimate and the harness. would running bigger injectors be fine. say 700cc? i dont really want to do the fuel spacer thing. i just dont really like the duel fuel rail setup idea..... someone said that the dual setup is better but i just want to know how much of a difference it would make. i saw a couple tibs using the emanage and bigger injectors.
Old 10-15-2005, 08:21 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Wait.

You bought a turbo kit.

Got pissed off because of the problems eveyone else had with that kit.

Started your own Tiburon website because everyone ganged up on tim.

Never got your kit fully installed, and had some issues with it.

Sold your kit for different plans.

Now you are going turbo again?

LOL

Why not just ask TIM? He knows the answers.
Old 10-15-2005, 08:50 AM

once again i will explain in detail...... bought turbo. quit job. sold turbo for school shit like a laptop. got job. saving money for turbo again. but not a kit and i will not be installing. btw i didnt get pissed and sell. school started, and i found out i needed a laptop for a class. now please dont go off topic. and dont refer me to a person who doesnt use the board. i asked for an answer. not a mockery.
i didnt start my own site because of that shit. i started my own site because i wanted to. if you think thats the reason your dumb. hell im never buying from tim again, so why would i still run the site if it was just cuz of that issue? Because i think the gks and rds are still extrememly split and need a place to be brought together in an organized matter.
can someone please get this back on topic?
Old 10-15-2005, 09:09 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

QUOTE (00Tibby @ Oct 15 2005, 08:50 AM)
btw i didnt get pissed and sell.

Yeah ya did. You were at 90% complete for a long time on your install. Next thing you know, you had a few problems.

Then wow. The kit is for sale, but Tim is still the shizzle!!!

now please dont go off topic. and dont refer me to a person who doesnt use the board.

He does. About a week after we deleted his account on request, he made a new one.

http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showuser=1940

i asked for an answer. not a mockery.

Woah! Calm down there high speed. Just wanted to clarify what's going on.

i didnt start my own site because of that shit. i started my own site because i wanted to.

Sureeeee you did. Just so happens that you started it the same time everyone was bagging on Tim's shitty kits, and you and like 3 others were standing up for him?

Oh, and of course, this is the same reason you and those same 3 guys are the Moderators and Admins of that new site? Just a co-ink-a-dink?

if you think thats the reason your dumb.

Now now. No calling names here. I can add 2 and 2 and get 5, just like anyone else here. Stop denying it, everyone knows what's up.

hell im never buying from tim again, so why would i still run the site if it was just cuz of that issue?

But why? I'm aghast with horror thinking that something could possibly be wrong with his product or service! What for have you forsaken Tim?!?!?!?

Because i think the gks and rds are still extrememly split and need a place to be brought together in an organized matter.

They are, and for a reason. But this has been talked about lots.

BTW, I see Tibs United is doing a great job at that. LOL If you are bringing them together, why would you have seperate forums for them?

can someone please get this back on topic?

Sure.

How much power you wanting?

Go from there to figure how big of injectors you need.

Then move on.
Old 10-15-2005, 09:24 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

mang 700cc injectors ARE HUGE just get some 440s you should be fine for a while in fact some of the 300+ guys are using 440s with 700s your gonna have a hell of a time tuning that

offtopic.gif

i knew tim was back here it was kinda obvious when we have a anonymous person on and when i checked tu he was active there...every time lol
Old 10-15-2005, 09:44 AM

Everyone I have spoken to says that the 700's are over kill for the type of setups we have or might build.
Old 10-15-2005, 09:50 AM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

Unless you plan on running a setup like Mad jon, 600+ whp, then it makes no sence to run 700. He has 1000CC
Old 10-15-2005, 11:13 AM

alright so like 440cc would be enought then thx guys.
Old 10-15-2005, 03:31 PM

Just my opinion but i belive 700cc would be pushing the limits of what the greddy system can handle. They claim 150% larger primary injectors which would be roughly 620cc your wanting to do 700cc. Its not much more but could comprimize the idle of the car and driveability off boost. I belive you would be much better with the secondary injector setup with the 02 kill via vtec. Personaly depending on horsepower levels 400 or under keep the stock injectors and use 35-40lb hr injectors in the secondary locations (this will be equivilent to double what the injector is due to batch firing). Now i didnt think of it but the greddy ultimate has more finite fuel contol so it might be possible to get 700cc to run correctly. Would be worth a shot. If it fails then go the 4 secondarys. I have had good luck with the secondary injectors so far and still have tons more fuel left for more boost. Im already in the 275-300hp range with the greddy setup so far and will be pushing the limits of the system to see how far you can take the greddy blue. I will eventualy upgrade to ultimate but want to show everyone that i can push well beyond the 350whp mark with the stock ecu.
Old 10-15-2005, 03:50 PM

now see the reason i said 700cc was because i though if u added the stock and say 340cc injectors together for a dual setup u must need the same amount to go with single. however, faith said he could get 4 440cc injectors from a mustang for me for 100 bucks. would those fit? he seemed to think so but im double checking.