Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

Injector Spacer For Beta 1

Old 05-12-2005, 05:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Some of you may know me as t4turbotib from hp.com "the emanage guy" I am currently building one of these injector spacers for a memeber on both boards. I belive the price to be slightly excessive and am working on getting the price down to a reasonable level. I make parts like this for a living (i am a machinest) and dont see how the hardware, spacer and fuel rail are worth 530$us, I will have a pic posted and a price set as soon as i finish the spacer. I belive it to be around 300$ no more than 350. The quality will be good all finishes will be machined and flycut top and bottom for a good sealing surface. I have already checked the ports lining up and the line up within .005" thats about the thickness of a buissness card. I would also be interested in building one of these for the beta 2 but am unsure of exactly what changed if somone would inform me on this that would be excelent. If you have any questions please email me at T4turbotiburon@aol.com thank you
Old 05-12-2005, 11:07 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Thanks for posting man. Would love to see some pictures/more info.
Old 05-12-2005, 10:49 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: x3 accent gk tiburon santa fe

wow! now thats fun...
btw it's 390$ for the spacer,extruded fuel rail,rail holders and studs
i wouldn't call it excessive price wise

if you take in consideration the time for designing them,the time to fabricate them and the material cost it doesn't leave a big margin

and trust me it fits well port wise and stud wise
Old 05-15-2005, 06:02 PM

Spacer, Billet fuel rail, fuel rail hold downs, I will also be including fuel hose (gates Fuel injection) Longer grade 8 studs, Brass T fitting, Ideal or similar qulity hose clamps, And i can include gaskets for15$ or 30$ (depending if you want 1 or 2 gaskets if carefull you only need 1) that brings my price to 330$ for a COMPLETE KIT. These are all quality products that will meet 0em (if aplicable) or exceed. I have done my own R&D about 6 hrs and 1 scrap flange to get all the dimentions and every thing right. As far as the air ram manifold fitting, If i remember correctly this is ment for a stock or mildly ported head which my flange will mate up with and can be ported if desired. My flanges will also be completly machined including flycutting the faces for flatness. All critical tolerances will be held +or- .005 and all injector bores + or - .002. I Know what machine work is i have been doing it since i was about 8 years old and i am now going to school for cnc operating. I work for my dad who owns his own shop about 5 yards from my house so i am around this all the time. Here is a link to my web page about my car and some of the stuff i have done. http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/684141

[IMG]Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us[IMG]
Here is a majority finished i have yet to finish the posts for holding the fuel rail but shouldnt take 15 min.
i will be picking up the hardware and the rest of the parts tomarow and will have it finished tomarow.

Price will still be 300$ not including gaskets and 315 or 330 for 1 or 2 gasket kit.
If i was building these and selling them from our company Reliable tool and Mfg. I would also be charging closer to 350-375 for the same item.
Old 05-16-2005, 05:20 AM

Now i know why i never liked this board in the first place im going back to hp and have a nice time paying more than you need to for an item.
Old 05-16-2005, 05:37 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

QUOTE (t4turbotiburon @ May 16 2005, 06:20 AM)
Now i know why i never liked this board in the first place im going back to hp and have a nice time paying more than you need to for an item.

So this little business squabble has to do with this site and it's staff?
Old 05-16-2005, 06:33 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Yeah, how the hell did this argument get to this point?

Goddamnit, folks, stop your b****ing and support who you want to support. All of this shit is OFF TOPIC and warnings are getting issued.

Neither of you guys are obviously business men, as competition is GREAT for prices and for better parts. Acting like kids in the school yard however, is friggin silly. If you don't want the product, don't buy it. If you do, DO BUY IT. Otherwise start a damned GRIPES thread and b**** about it.

Warnings being issued right now and thread being cleaned.

QUOTE (t4turbotiburon @ May 16 2005, 05:20 AM)

As for that BS, anyone is welcome on this site, and I apologize for the site that MODERATORS WEREN'T IN HERE TO KEEP THIS FROM BLOWING UP, but at the same time, you signed up on the 11th of May, what do you mean you didn't like this site in the first place? Don't blame RDTiburon.com for this little spat, it's not the software or the Admin's fault. Someone got their feelings hurt and went after you about it. Heh, that happens about 20000000 times a day on HP.

Sell here or not, that's your choice, you are welcome to post if you want to.

No more OT stuff folks.