Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

Greddy Emanage Ultimate

Old 11-14-2005, 05:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just purchased a greddy emanage ultimate and will be getting some time this week hopefully. Will be installing over the weekend and tuning. This thing is friggin awesome, A few things i will be doing with it are eliminating my maf, Setting up a 2ndary rev limiter for launch, Extending my rev range by 1k to 7500rpm, and controling ignition. I will probley be doing a writeup on this as its going to the be the first time anyone has attempet install on a tibby. There shouldnt be a reason it wont work as the blue one dose. Anyway this thing will do anything and you dont have to retune the entire ecu from scratch when your working on it. Should be easy to get over 400whp with this setup, I still belive it can be done with the blue emanage but i want to eliminate my maf and cant do that with the blue.
Old 11-14-2005, 05:38 AM

Vehicle: 2003 hyundai accent beta swap

cool, i want to get that for my accent when i do my beta swap,let me know how it go to install and how it work when its done???
Old 11-14-2005, 07:58 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

I like to eat my foot 0_o

Good Job man!
Old 11-14-2005, 03:21 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

for some reason i see you as some crazy guy that just sits in his garage every moment of the day, getting 5 hours of sleep a night just so you can wake up the next day and repeat. throwing wrenches at kids if they get to close to your garage. lmao.gif

seriously man, keep up the good work. fing02.gif
Old 11-14-2005, 04:07 PM

" quote"Dog are you serious? Go search and see whats up with the Emanage. Already done, and with quite a bit of extra information you'll need to know if you want this to work with your Tibby. Go search man, GO! Quote"

I know whats involved with the emanage im the original installer of it i was the first to have it installed and the first to have it up and working fully. I was the one who did the Ignition writeup on how to make it work so i know whats involved.

Anyway yeah i do think about my car alot dont have to worry about the kids to much i work out of a barn in the middle of nowhere lol. I would probley be throwing wrenches at kids if they were around though. lmao.gif
Old 11-14-2005, 04:21 PM

Where is marshfield in relation to KC?
Old 11-15-2005, 04:49 AM

about 2.5 hrs south of kc and east 30 min from springfield
Old 11-15-2005, 11:08 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

well i think i decided to go with emanage after hearin the ignition fix but i still got some questions

i think this would be a good post to ask em

again i already searched some but there isnt really any info on this for hyundais

1. i plan on only using our 1 fuel rail the injector harness would allow you to power those injectors right? or am i understandin this wrong and the injector harness is for a second fuel rail

2. how hard is the install? similar to a safc? i assume so but with a little more wiring and the ignition fix of course i am kinda mechanically inclined and know how a car works lol cool.gif

3. i was reading that there is a way to get a basic self tune mode using a uego controller right how accurate would this be? is it enough to drive a little to adjust the maps?

4. ultimate has a toggle switch setup to switch between maps could i use this switch to arm say a 50 shot of the blue bottle? lol of course i would need some tuning

5. what are the basic specs for a laptop needed? i plan on just gettin a cheapo and keepin it under the passenger seat

thanks for any help guys
Old 11-15-2005, 11:44 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: x3 accent gk tiburon santa fe

this will apply to either the SMT-6/ SMT-7 and e-manage

1. you can "over" activate the stock injectors with it,good to raise the rev limiter and add a bit more fuel on top end,prolly not enough for an S/C,but then you could use some larger injectors say 375cc,cheat the MAF signal to keep the computer happy then add more pulses to those but i still prefer the extra injectors for most applications

2. yup similar but more wires,and i'm almost done with an ignition fix that won't need the opening of your ECu

3. for this function to work (smt,e-manage,TEC...) your base fuel map needs to be close to your actual needs for 2 reasons: 1 the piggy back has a certain limit on what kind of correction it can do, 2 it won't respond "fast" enough,you need to do slow "pulls"

4. if it's like the smt then yes,one "street" map and one "race" map you could put more fuel in it to be safer with the nitrous, but if your using a wet nitrous kit fueling should already been taken care off,yoiu might want to pull out extra ignition timing,be aware that some piggy back havea "slow" switching time,meaning the engine might "bog"

5. mine is a toshiba 410cdt (Pentium 90Mhz), works very nicely and if i drop it or something it won't cost me an arm to replace it
Old 11-16-2005, 04:59 AM

The can control the stock injectors with a separate map well like 3 or 4 separate maps depending on what you are doing.

I dunno what denist is planing on the ignition thing but he hasnt said much about it. I belive he is trying to alter the signal from the crank angle signal, I have given many reasons why you shouldnt do this but i guess its worth a shot.

As far as the self tune mode If you have a 0-5 volt output you can program the emanage to understand whatever af ration each voltage represents IF IT IS LINIAR. The uego might have a curved voltage output and it will not work with the emanage well.

The ultimate will be slightly more difficult than the blue due to new harness being added and more jumper pins inside. How hard I would say take atleast 1 day to wire the entire thing up and double check everything.

The ultimate requires i belive at least 600mhz to run datalog and comunication. Harddrive probley 5-10gig and 128 meg ram if you have more thats great.