Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

Email From Rick

Old 07-05-2005, 08:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon

I got this email from rick at real-engineering and things are looking good for the aftermarket scene for hyundai. Can't wait to go shopping on there newly designed website. Heres the email he sent me:

Since we have employee in Korea stricktly sending products oversea to customer directly now, I can beat anyone's or companies retail price by 10% minimum.

Like price guarrantee for any companies retail price advertise in their website.

Our (shop on-line) will have more products for sale and products will list as horizontal and vertical instead of vertical only at the moment.

Totally new re-designed website and their layout will be done within a month.

Building dynamic flash component
Shopping cart listing modification
Search engine optimized build

Private branding is our newest line of production for turbo related parts under our RE name like blow off valve, wastegate, intercooler & pipings, turbo exhaust manifold.

Last week, we tested Alpine supercharger stage II and III kit.

This week, Vortech supercharger kit and their upgrade kit with metal high compression gaskets, bigger injectors and ecu.

Crower's high cam will also be test during above dyno sessions.

Co-operation with DTM SPEED CO., KUK'S AUTO, and REAL KOREA, we have developed newly stage I, II, III and IV turbo kit for all I4 cars from RD to GK and Elantra XD cars.

Stage 4 going to be 400hp

Stage 3 300hp

Stage 2 250hp

Stage 1 200hp

All of above kit was tested with intake and exhaust done.

Intake cam only or in/ex high cams will generate 15~20 more hp compare to stardard engine.

VIM FLASH ready for V6 Delta engine for all year this month and I4 Beta from 2003 for Tiburon and 2001 for Elantra XD up to newly CVVT cars.

For more informations, you can always send e-mail to :

Rick : 2race4real@sbcglobal.net
Old 07-06-2005, 07:26 AM

I got that too. Guess you just beat me to posting it up tongue.gif
Old 07-06-2005, 04:43 PM

Must buy Stage 4 turbo smile.gif. But im gald that he is doing this and getting all these parts of us.
Old 07-07-2005, 06:05 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

If he can beat ANY price by 10%, then see if he can get an Airam for $539 or less. wink1.gif
Old 07-07-2005, 12:26 PM

Glad to hear the good news, Hotrod..

I have never really shopped for anything on Real-Engineerings site because I always thought their site was hard to navigate on.

Good thing they have a newly designed website, I look forward to shopping for their great products, especially that intake cam!

Stage IV= 400hp? That's some SERIOUS power!

I'd be happy with the Stage II - 250 ponies. : )
Old 07-07-2005, 01:00 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon

can't wait for stage 4. was in my brothers friends car with a H22 turbo hatchback, T66 turbo at 9psi making 300whp. Can't wait to feel that on a tiburon.