Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

Accent Beta Turbo (Scaryed of more boost?)

Old 07-29-2012, 04:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: X3 Sprint, S-Coupe Turbo

I don't even know what went on in this thread, but you are perhaps the only person with a bi-modal exhaust.

Because of this, you must post pictures and videos. I am super curious.
Old 07-29-2012, 09:22 PM

Vehicle: 13 Gen Coupe Ult.

Axles are fine, I have new axles just cause and there holding power fine trannes take about 300whp then about 4k 3rd gear will strip the teeth right off the gear. Also dont pull 5th to hard.

If you want it to last limit wheel hop get good suspention dial it in get a sparw tranny to send the gears to get cry treated! Then a lsd and you set my trannies on about 8k and its alive and no chunks in the oil yet haha
Old 07-30-2012, 12:14 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Accent

"limit wheel hop"

so im gonna get alot of under steer when i turn up the power ?

Wheels of steel

Im currently doing alot of maths to work out the flow. Because i have anti-lag- 2 Step i don't want the exhaust blowing seals because of uneven pipework/back pressures.

Quick Paint drawing. I'll probily have to do alot of welding and maybe remake the heat shielding due to the Fuel Tank/Axle and Spare tyre space. I will be using Bike Rear Box's

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIBCn...eature=related)
Old 07-30-2012, 12:50 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Accent

Originally Posted by Turboron_99
Axles are fine, I have new axles just cause and there holding power fine trannes take about 300whp then about 4k 3rd gear will strip the teeth right off the gear. Also dont pull 5th to hard.

If you want it to last limit wheel hop get good suspention dial it in get a sparw tranny to send the gears to get cry treated! Then a lsd and you set my trannies on about 8k and its alive and no chunks in the oil yet haha

Cryogenics ? Any links ?