Transmission, Clutches, Shifters Posts regarding Transmissions. Clutches, torque converters, shift kits, Gear ratios, Limited Slip Differentals, etc for your Hyundai

Clutch Masters Twin Disk Clutch Kit

Old 01-27-2016, 05:25 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Accent

Things are a little scattered.

Check this out:

https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/f.../page__st__300
Old 02-07-2016, 01:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1998/Hyundai/Tiburon FX

Good god I'm sorry, I forgot about this thread. I've been very busy. Thanks for posting the link to my other thread SpoolnShark.

Jon, the rating on the clutch was somewhere around 750 ft. lb. so its consistent with what my trans internals are rated for. I don't foresee ever making that much torque but you never know . Pedal pressure is much lighter than it was with the single disc push ACT setup I had previously, it almost feels factory to be honest. I've seen no issues with slave cylinder wear etc. but remember I've probably only got 500 miles on this clutch. The clutch squeals during engagement due to the metallic friction discs. I personally love it, the brakes squeal loudly too due to the pad composition I'm running. People must think the car is about to fall apart haha.

As far as sourcing this clutch setup, just call Clutchmasters and ask for Luis. He's the one that got it setup for me and knows his stuff. It will run you about $1500 so get ready to open your wallet!