Site News, Suggestions, & Bugs Please post all suggestions, issues & bugs you have with the site here. Hyundai Aftermarket.org News will be posted here as well. Thanks....

suggestion....

Old 02-10-2005, 05:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I double the nay, or tripple or quadruple or w/e, point is if someones banned then you see next to their avatar that it says Temp. Ban or Permanent ban. so if u see that someone hasent been replying then u can figure it out yourself, no need to post it up so everyone knows whos banned and what not, but i do think that even if your banned you should have limited access ONLY to the For sale and GB and WTB forums, cuz sometimes if someones in a GB or a FS thread or what not they need to be kept up to date on that stuff. Thats probably so rare it can be assessed on a personal level with an Admin.
Old 02-10-2005, 06:23 PM

that actually makes a good idea Kit.. we might be rubbing off on you.. (gods help us if he is rubbing off on the rest of us)
Old 02-10-2005, 06:51 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

yeah that makes a lotta sense to me!
Old 02-10-2005, 06:54 PM

MUAHAHA THE FORUM MORON SPEAKS TRUETH, SENSE <span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><u>AND</u></span> LOGIC (not seen alot before)

Well, i must strut myself abit also you know, im not ALL dolt always..heh. I feel so proud, so i think maybe java should have a little looksee at this thread, ill message him about it, its a great idea, im sure hed like it, only problem is to actualy get it to work.
Old 02-10-2005, 07:08 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kit-Fox)</div><div class='quotemain'>Well, i must strut myself abit also you know, im not ALL dolt always..heh. I feel so proud, so i think maybe java should have a little looksee at this thread, ill message him about it, its a great idea, im sure hed like it, only problem is to actualy get it to work.</div>
ugh. these posts bother the piss out of me... so big headed

and i disagree...

a ban is put in place for a reason. no exceptions. (relatively speaking) its your fault you got banned. deal with the consequences...

if you're suspended from school, you don't take tests.
if you're in prison, you're not allowed to vote.
if you're banned from RDT.com, you screw yourself for FS and GB threads.

deal with it
Old 02-10-2005, 07:12 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sparticus)</div><div class='quotemain'>if you're suspended from school, you don't take tests.
if you're in prison, you're not allowed to vote.
if you're banned from RDT.com, you screw yourself for FS and GB threads.</div>

BUT... not only do you screw yourself out of the gb, you could potentially screw the person heading it. time comes to pay and you dont know, then what? depending how its being run, that person might get screwed. AND what if u need 10 people, and you were like number 8 so a couple people joined quick to get another price break. the banned person dont pay and all those other people would be screwed. i know id be pissed

same with f/s. what if you needed something in a hurry but the person heading the sale got banned?
Old 02-10-2005, 07:17 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

its the price you pay for screwing ppl over...

ever work on a group project and fail cuz someone else screwed up, slacked off and didn't care??

there are other means of gettin in touch w/ someone. email. IM...

as far as i'm concerned, you can't make exceptions.

you want to have a "temporary ban," "permanent ban," and "slightly banned" status?? riiiight
eyeroll.gif

don't get banned
Old 02-10-2005, 07:39 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sparticus)</div><div class='quotemain'>its the price you pay for screwing ppl over...

ever work on a group project and fail cuz someone else screwed up, slacked off and didn't care??</div>

yes and it sucked... thats exactly my point

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sparticus)</div><div class='quotemain'>there are other means of gettin in touch w/ someone. email. IM...</div>
that i didnt think of.... oops

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sparticus)</div><div class='quotemain'>you want to have a "temporary ban," "permanent ban," and "slightly banned" status?? riiiight eyeroll.gif</div>

didnt say that.... and didnt mean that at all. i still think banning should be a punishment, i just thought that in some cases it was more unfair to everyone else than the bannee that should be punished in the first place. but if you think that its right that everyone should get screwed over cuz someone doesnt know how to behave then whatever. but its not worth arguing over, since you proved me wrong with using IM and stuff

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sparticus)</div><div class='quotemain'>don't get banned</div>

i agree and thats probably the simplest solution.
Old 02-10-2005, 07:45 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sparticus)</div><div class='quotemain'>don't get banned</div>

Dont be an arse. Dont kill people. Dont etc.
Old 02-10-2005, 07:52 PM

^^^ To add to your list... Dont make POINTLESS posts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TibMinn)</div><div class='quotemain'>BUT... not only do you screw yourself out of the gb, you could potentially screw the person heading it. time comes to pay and you dont know, then what? depending how its being run, that person might get screwed. AND what if u need 10 people, and you were like number 8 so a couple people joined quick to get another price break. the banned person dont pay and all those other people would be screwed. i know id be pissed</div>

Thats why you take deposits like Redz does. Only person gettin screwed that way is the person who got banned.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TibMinn)</div><div class='quotemain'>same with f/s. what if you needed something in a hurry but the person heading the sale got banned?</div>

Contact the person via E-mail, AIM, Yahoo, Carrier Pigeon.