Site News, Suggestions, & Bugs Please post all suggestions, issues & bugs you have with the site here. Hyundai Aftermarket.org News will be posted here as well. Thanks....

Other Cars forum

Old 02-20-2005, 09:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon
Default Other Cars forum

Any chance we could get a 'other cars' forum here? That would be really cool so we could chat about diff. cars etc. I know we have the off topic thread, but it would be better organixed to keep them seprate.

Just a suggestion.
Old 02-20-2005, 10:11 PM

that would be gayer then those GM guys coming over here..this is a tib site keep it that way!
Old 02-20-2005, 10:39 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Don't hate on the dude's idea man... I actually like it. It would keep posts about concept cars and stuff out of the off-topic forum and make it more organized.

I don't think Elantra owners would much like you calling this a "tib" site.
Old 02-20-2005, 10:47 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

I don't think he meant making a forum for other car guys to come here and chat....
He means a forum for us to talk about other cars besides RD's....like concept cars, past projects, future projects.....
Also it will give a place for all the "should I ditch the tib and get a Pontiac Grand Prix? or the "what's a better off-road vehicle, the Hyundai Tucson or the 4runner?" or the "hey guys! should I let my parents buy me this McFlaren F1 I saw the other day, or should I stick with the tib...?" etc. etc.
hp.com has this set-up

I really don't care, it's up to the mods/java
Old 02-20-2005, 10:52 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AEMTIB01)</div><div class='quotemain'>that would be gayer then those GM guys coming over here..this is a tib site keep it that way!</div>

Would you stop being a sore ass about the subject? Noone is bothering you about it, you are just acting like a child because someone has a different opinion of a car than you.. Some people, like me, own different makes/models of cars and whatever else.. Itd be nice to have a place where we could talk about those and not have someone b****ing or banning us for it.. Post up pics of your other cars or whatever..

Btw, I dont see you guys who are giving us GM guys shit for owning them, giving Random, or Java (I think he had the scion?, sorry if it was someone diff) or the guy who just bought the honda (sorry bad memory) any shit for owning those cars.. But why would you? Most of you are just a buncha ass-hat followers who feel they need to kiss ass to get somewhere ;/

New forum section for other cars!!!
Old 02-20-2005, 10:57 PM

There's already an off topic forum but if admin decides to do it, then I'm game...
Old 02-20-2005, 11:01 PM

Yeah, AEMTIB01...

Alot of us drive more than 1 car other than the tib. And look at the off topic section, there is like 5 threads about other cars! I didnt mean make this a general car forum. I meant...well, READ EVERYONE ELSE'S COMMENTS.
Old 02-20-2005, 11:07 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iamcyclopseatme)</div><div class='quotemain'>Would you stop being a sore ass about the subject? Noone is bothering you about it, you are just acting like a child because someone has a different opinion of a car than you.. Some people, like me, own different makes/models of cars and whatever else.. Itd be nice to have a place where we could talk about those and not have someone b****ing or banning us for it.. Post up pics of your other cars or whatever..

Btw, I dont see you guys who are giving us GM guys shit for owning them, giving Random, or Java (I think he had the scion?, sorry if it was someone diff) or the guy who just bought the honda (sorry bad memory) any shit for owning those cars.. But why would you? Most of you are just a buncha ass-hat followers who feel they need to kiss ass to get somewhere ;/

New forum section for other cars!!!</div>

Is the bold type really neccessary dude? Your point was made like a paragraph before that, no need to rub it in and make more "ebemies"....

anyway, the "other cars" section is a good idea imo, it's not neccessary as all the examples given (that would go in this theoretical forum) are just placed in off topic...which is fine I guess. This would just organixe stuff more, it may encourage more other cars talk which would be nice....
but what subcategory would it go under....? the same one as off topic I guess...?
Old 02-20-2005, 11:10 PM

or they could just make a sub-forum in the offtopic forum
Old 02-20-2005, 11:11 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

I don't think it would hurt to add another forum. Look for it in a few...