Site News, Suggestions, & Bugs Please post all suggestions, issues & bugs you have with the site here. Hyundai Aftermarket.org News will be posted here as well. Thanks....

Other Cars forum

Old 02-21-2005, 09:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks Java.. this would give me a place to rave about my italian cars, Ham to talk about his GSX and Kit to go on and on and on about wether he should get the pontiac.

Personally, I think it is a GREAT idea, it will certainly work to keep the boards a little less cluttered.
Old 02-21-2005, 09:43 AM

lol tnx Mad but the pontiac ideas is alraedy dropped, now i gotta find something else to be compulsive about, not to hard, can we make a Mustand Cobra SVT forum also lol, ill volunteer for a mod in there, i know abit about those cars. Tires and Mustangs, thats my specialty, ooo speaking of tires im getting 2 new tires for my front when i go put on the new rims later on this week. The tires i have on now are sooo bald, they are from late december, they lasted pretty long anyway lol.
Old 02-21-2005, 09:50 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

yes. it is a good idea.... i could clean up my off topic forum a lil smile.gif
Old 02-21-2005, 10:39 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iamcyclopseatme)</div><div class='quotemain'>Would you stop being a sore ass about the subject? Noone is bothering you about it, you are just acting like a child because someone has a different opinion of a car than you.. Some people, like me, own different makes/models of cars and whatever else.. Itd be nice to have a place where we could talk about those and not have someone b****ing or banning us for it.. Post up pics of your other cars or whatever..

Btw, I dont see you guys who are giving us GM guys shit for owning them, giving Random, or Java (I think he had the scion?, sorry if it was someone diff) or the guy who just bought the honda (sorry bad memory) any shit for owning those cars.. But why would you? Most of you are just a buncha ass-hat followers who feel they need to kiss ass to get somewhere ;/

New forum section for other cars!!!</div>

actually i own an 88 iroc Z AND an 88 S10 Blazer..so U chill
Old 02-21-2005, 10:51 AM

If you have a Comment or Suggestion for the Proposed new Sub-forum, feel free to post here.

To those of you bickering like 3rd graders, Cut it out.

http://www.rdtiburon.com/forum/showthread.php?t=225
see #'s : 2,4,9,11,12