Site News, Suggestions, & Bugs Please post all suggestions, issues & bugs you have with the site here. Hyundai Aftermarket.org News will be posted here as well. Thanks....

Need more Hytundai support

Old 06-06-2008, 09:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2004 Hyundai Accent 1.6T
Thumbs down Need more Hytundai support

What we need is a list of names and emails so we can bombard them with info about ourselves and our cars. So that they can know that not only Hoda owners read tunner mags and not everyone is interested in ARCs new evo...If we do all this hundreds of people to all the magazines and then the introduction of the Genessis coupe we can deffinatly hope to see more Hyundais in more mags.

Also I was wondering if we can pt up a note or section or something for people to register into these magazines boards. Like I just joined the Sport Compact Car "cardomain" site. Its similar to car domain except its run and reviewed by the magazine. One way to help Hyundai get on the map would be to register in something like that. right now there are 2 Hyundai's in this Readers Rides section, but if we can get everyone who is a member of this forum to make an account we can really show SCC magazine that Hyundai owner/tuners read their magazine too and that might help in getting them to notice us more often. How cool would it bee to have a magazine front page a Hyundai?
Old 06-09-2008, 10:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2004 Hyundai Accent 1.6T

Ok, well i just got a response back from Peter Tarach Editor-In-Chief of Modified Magazine. He gave me a small basic form to fill out and send in for the mags "READERS RIDES" section. Anyone interested I can give them a copy. We'll see how it goes. I do however feel that registering on that SCC magazine site's readers rides section too is a great way for people to see all the hard work you've done as well as put out there to the magazines editors, staff and readers to see that Hyundai owners read tuner magazines too and they would like to see more of their cars in them as well! SO get out there guys!