Site News, Suggestions, & Bugs Please post all suggestions, issues & bugs you have with the site here. Hyundai Aftermarket.org News will be posted here as well. Thanks....

Images inoperable on blog without login

Old 01-08-2011, 09:56 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon
Default Images inoperable on blog without login

The blog images cannot be seen without login. Video media works. There is no notice that images are not available without login so it appears to a new viewer that images are simply broken and the poster screwed up.

I don't see a reason to block images. That means whenever someone posts a blog, it is only in it's original form in this community. It should be open to all. I can see having the user log in to comment, but images contain alot of information and the content is supposed to be open for the public to view for events like HyundaiUSA postings or any other postings.
Old 01-08-2011, 11:01 AM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Apparently the BBCode isn't processed unless you're logged into the forum.

I would suggest posting in HTML format. There's a drop down box at the bottom of the blog post to make the selection. The only thing you'll have to change is the image BBcode to [img][/img] code. This will also make it easier for people to use the "Syndicate Blog" feature.

If you post pics in HTML format, guests will be able to view images.
Old 01-08-2011, 02:43 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Ok. Thanks. That worked. This link is going to be automatically posted on a network of hundreds of websites over the next day or so https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/f...ovios-charger/ . It's likely to draw alot of hits. I wouldn't want it to look shabby.
Old 01-10-2011, 06:51 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Thanks majik!

DTN...good work!