For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Greatblackshark Is A Jackass?

Old 06-23-2007, 05:48 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I live about 3 hours drive on I-77 from the guy. I won't be involved in any Hyundai Mafia type stuff, but I will assist in any way necessary. Dobson, North Carolina right?
Old 06-23-2007, 12:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (daoust @ Jun 22 2007, 09:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>this look like a child tread .
He ask for help to develope a im and a tb !
He ask for free parts and i never see him ask for money to help !

Now , after is defeat to make new part for the "tiburon family" , you cry like a baby because he faill and you don t whant to be involve in this no more!
What wrong with you guys ?
He lost money , and other guys lost parts !
That is fair ! ! ! ! !</div>

The only thing more childish is feeling you can add to a thread when you can barely speak English! The guy stole parts and sold them. That is bad enough, but than the moron has the balls to come back and say he has done nothing wrong! Then to top it off he has someone that can't even speak english jump in to try to defend him, this thread just keeps getting better! Now we have a black shark and a Frog to blast!
Old 06-23-2007, 01:13 PM

"I TRIED TO GET THE SHOP MORE AND MORE MONEY AND YES THEY HAD TO USE MY IM AND TB TO DO THE WORK AFTER THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD NEED (ANOTHER)1000 DOLLARS I SAID I JUST COULDNT DO IT ANYMORE AND THE EXTRA PARTS WENT TO GET MY CAR RUNNING AGIAN.

Sorry your out a IM and TB but im out AT LEAST a grand and my car sat for 2 months so they could DO NOTHING! but sit on their asses and ask for more money."

That is the most f***ed up, stupidest thing i've ever heard. You fvcking quit and gave up, according to your story, because you didn't have the money to pay the shop. Thousand dollars my ass...why should you put parts that someone donated for a cause on your car and just quit. Ericy even said he said he would take a $100 for the parts...should be about $200 for the shit you've caused and just you being an asshole, but you could make that awfuly quick with any paying job.
Old 06-23-2007, 03:27 PM

hes a liar to. i know for a fact he has a spare IM and TB. hes just being a dick about it.
Old 06-23-2007, 04:48 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

Why are you guys picking on the Frenchy for not speaking proper English? I'd like to see you guys try and speak (or type, I suppose) good French.

Spelling is not what this thread is about.
Old 06-23-2007, 05:32 PM

ya guys, hes not even from here, so leave that alone. and he wasnt around either when all this went down so im sure he doesnt really understand the full story. Im just pissed that nothing ever came of the stuff i sent and i got shit for trying. this is the reason people are so hesitant about doing anything for r&d.
Old 06-24-2007, 10:44 PM

Vehicle: car

Just because he is French doesn't mean he can't be smart. The guy is still a fvcking retard for sticking up for a theif and trying to weasel his way out of things, but that's just how the French roll in general, right? (and I AM French so shutup and I don't care if you are too.)

GBS. You are a faggot lying ass cheat for stealing Ericys parts. If you think you have problems, how do you think he feels? He donated parts to you to get more manufactured. No he's out 2 parts, and you are crying broke? You poor bastard... Get a life man... I work at a low paying job, but if I mess up and owe someone money, it gets paid back fast quick and in a hurry. I hope you get your face through the windshield of your black shark. You are a disgrace to all black tiburons period. I disown you from RDT and owning a black tib.
Old 06-24-2007, 11:09 PM

Hi, I'm new.

I just love this type of stuff.

From what I've read on both sides of the story, I still have to say GBS is a thief, and so is what ever "shop" he sent his parts to.

Ok, let me put this simple for any retards out there reading this tread (lol). (I don't care if you're foreign or not... Firefox has a built in spell check. Download and use if you don't understand the language.)

People were kind enough to donate parts for r&d and didn't receive anything. The way this typically works is that if I were to receive any parts, and my r&d fell though I would return the parts and say "sorry, they didn't get crap done."

This is the biggest part I have to stress: "Any LEGIT shop will complete any work done, regardless if they "destroyed" your parts or not. They made a contractual agreement with you as soon as you paid for services they have yet to provide. They legally HAVE to provide the service, or reimburse your funds. There is no way your r&d was not completed and you lost funds if the shop was legit.

Bottom line, it doesn't matter if you lost parts and funds by some shop. They are obliged to reimburse you for cost of the parts and the money you paid if they didn't provide their service. So, give back any parts, whether or not you gotta buy new ones or else you did not fulfill your end of the agreement you made whenever they sent you the parts. Whether or not someone said "you can have them," it was under the context for r&d not to be equiped on another vehicle for personal purposes.

Some people lack common sense and any sort of concept of the law.

GL to whoever lost parts out of this whole thing. I hope you get your parts back and are compensated for you loss by the full extent of the law.

RK
Old 06-25-2007, 12:02 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

I think we're beating a dead horse here.

Even if the shop DID steal GBS' parts, it is his responsibility to get Eric's back. I don't care if f***ing Santa stole them, they weren't yours, you were borrowing them with the false promise that he would get something in return. Since you're a lying jackass, most of us don't really have sympathy for your lost money or parts (assuming you're even telling the truth).

In regards to Mr. Quebec, this is the first I've heard of anyone actually commenting on WHAT HE SAID. All you guys have been concerned about is his f***ing grammar. Which is pretty pointless if you ask me.
Old 06-25-2007, 02:02 AM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

um....why would a NASCAR oriented shop want to steal a hyundai IM and TB?

Ericy....you got alot of info I got for you in terms of getting ahold of the police bud in a prior post of mine on this thread. not trying to tell you what to do, but if you want your parts back I think you need to start making a few calls bud.