For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Greatblackshark Is A Jackass?

Old 06-21-2007, 07:54 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SOCKS @ Jun 18 2007, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>good deal..

what he did was basically all out stealing..

the parts were donated for research and development, not given to this stupid f*** so he could sell them on ebay and profit from them.

i would like to get in contact with his local police tomm. pending getting the number.</div>

he actually sold those parts? omfg.gif
Old 06-21-2007, 03:10 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

no he didnt, he has them, hes just being a dick about it
Old 06-21-2007, 03:15 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

he must have sold them, otherwise why is he still keeping them? he's selling his car, he will have no use for them..
Old 06-22-2007, 10:54 AM

maybe he swapped them into the car, b/c the machine shop ruined his?
Old 06-22-2007, 11:14 AM

You dumb fvckers...only two people GAVE me parts.

And I bought ALOT...ALOT!!! of parts of many people on this site and paid with no issues WHAT SO EVER...I also got the floor mats to them as well.

NO ONE EVER LOOKS AT THE GOOD THINGS YOU DO FOR THEM...JUST THE FVCKING BAD ONES!

I TRIED TO GET THE SHOP MORE AND MORE MONEY AND YES THEY HAD TO USE MY IM AND TB TO DO THE WORK AFTER THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD NEED (ANOTHER)1000 DOLLARS I SAID I JUST COULDNT DO IT ANYMORE AND THE EXTRA PARTS WENT TO GET MY CAR RUNNING AGIAN.

Sorry your out a IM and TB but im out AT LEAST a grand and my car sat for 2 months so they could DO NOTHING! but sit on their asses and ask for more money.

THEIF? I dont think so...ericy told me "you can just have them"

TELL THEM THE TRUTH! because Im out...

Tiburon has 2 days left 7k buy it now!

And J your f***ing dumbass who dont EVEN know the story WHATSOEVER so the best thing most of you could do is MIND YOUR OWN FVCKING BUSSINESS!

If your looking at someone who has a ton of your money look at FLYRYDE!

"I will get it to you ASAP"----year later---well I think it should be done anytime

Give me a break guys
Old 06-22-2007, 02:22 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

holy fvck i wish you were within driving distance. fvck i might get a standby flight through continental if i pull enough strings through the internship.

I don't even knwo you or the situation but i wanna kick your ass just for the last post.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>NO ONE EVER LOOKS AT THE GOOD THINGS YOU DO FOR THEM...JUST THE FVCKING BAD ONES!</div>

You dipshit. I don't give a shit what "good things" you did for anyone (even if those "good things" by your definition are simply buying a part from someone and paying for it... that's not a good thing, that's an expected thing).

OF COURSE you're gonna be exposed and repremanded for the BAD THINGS. Because you did bad, shady things. You are a selfish bastard and Chris with Flyryde, not so much..

#2.) Trying to argue your way out of this ad hominem. Man up and correct your "bad things" (mistakes) or face the consequences.

You wanan cry about a grand in the hole and your car not running. You piece of shit, my car hasn't been running for 1.5 years now due to the fact I was sold shitty parts via a vendor on this site, and then 6 grand was stolen from me through fraudulent un-prosecutable offenses ("legally" prosecutable). I'm not blleding out myback vagina about it like you lil' prick, and I'm definetly not stealing parts from fellow peers with the same interest in cars as myself ...just to get my own car running so I can sell it.

Ugh, I hope you are prosecuted legally (if not, anyone who wants to take a trip to GBS' home address please PM me for a free stand-by flight via Continental Airlines). ...just to visit. wink1.gif
Old 06-22-2007, 02:34 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Turbulence

^^
As a bystander on this, I agree.

Just because you do some 'good things' doesn't give you the right to be an asshole.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Sorry your out a IM and TB but im out AT LEAST a grand and my car sat for 2 months so they could DO NOTHING! but sit on their asses and ask for more money.</div>

Noone cares. All they care about is this part:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>your out a IM and TB</div>
You're saying, i'm sorry I stole from you, but I used the parts that you sent me on my own car, instead of doing what I said I would do.... well suck it up, and now wait for the cops to knock on your door. I've heard a different version of that story, it goes like this: "I lost my job and my family is starving. So I robbed a store to buy food." Noone cares about your hardships. You stole. That's the bottom line.
Old 06-22-2007, 02:53 PM
Banned

hey GBS, your a f***ing TOOL.. just give eric back his parts, and go about your life..

don't you come in here talking crap about how he gave them to you.. he gave them to you for a cause, and you fell thru, so man up and send the shit back..

you did NO good for us.. nothing.. your probably bsing about the whole shop thing, and even still no one cares..

yeah, i bet you put out THOUSANDS of dollars, and NOTHING came of it.. rigggghhht..

you are a THIEF.. and everyone knows it..

what you are doing and what flyryde is doing has nothing to do with eachother, so on that note send erics shit back to him, or we are going to have some legal problems, do you understand that you prick?

if we have to handle it around the law, it will be dealt with it can be dealt with it that way also..

you have until JULY to get his shit back, or we will take this into our own hands.. even if its just a stock IM and TB, we will take care of it accordingly..

so do as i ask, or accept the consequences fing02.gif

have a good day dipshit.
Old 06-22-2007, 04:40 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>EXTRA PARTS WENT TO GET MY CAR RUNNING AGIAN</div>

Your great machine shop destroyed your parts and now your using somebody elses parts to get your car going again so you can sell it along with the parts that don't even belong to you mad.gif

Your f***ed up kid, your parts getting destroyed are your own problem and nobody elses, take the shit off your car and send it back or send him the money to replace them, I think your just full of shit , I can't see how you lost all that money for nothing and you didn't even get your original parts back, makes no f***ing sense at all.
Old 06-22-2007, 05:17 PM
Banned

wow, i didnt even read that.. now that makes it even worse... URs0nVS, i will be contacting you to see if your friend can stop by this little f***ing pricks house..