For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Fs: Rd1 Widebody Vented Fenders & Zefiro Hood

Old 03-08-2008, 12:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys, it's time for me to sell these parts. I have replaced both parts on my car and now they are taking up room in my garage. I would prefer to sell both parts locally, but will ship the fenders. The parts are located on Long Island, NY, but I do make frequent trips through upstate NY and to the Toronto area, so I may be able to deliver parts. I will consider all offers.

Gorilla widebody vented fiberglass fenders (WILL FIT RD1 AND RD2 TIBURONS):

These are the originals from Random's car. They are 1 of only 4 pairs that I know of in existence (I have 2, Blacktibs has 1, and there's a Batmobile Tiburon out there somewhere with 1 pair). These are no longer made and won't ever be made again. I had these on both my black Tiburon and my current Tiburon. I hit a guardrail causing the passenger's side fender to crack a bit. The damage isn't too bad and is easily fixable. The integrity of the fender hasn't been compromised at all, it's still one solid piece. Due to the rareness of these fenders, I am asking $500 OR BEST OFFER. I originally paid $600ish, I think without shipping. I am willing to ship these, but that will cost extra.

Zefiro vented fiberglass hood:

This is one of I think 3 or 4 that I know of (me, JAWS021, and Random). I got it from Real Engineering who imported it from Korea. I am not sure if Zefiro still makes this hood or not. Importshark sells a similar hood but it's not the Zefiro. And Real Engineering is defunct, so good luck tracking one down. The hood is in flawless condition, just needing paint to match your car. I think I had paid $500ish without shipping. I am asking $450 OR BEST OFFER. I would prefer to sell locally (NO SHIPPING), but I am willing to drive this up to upstate NY or south eastern Ontario/Toronto area, so long as you give me your stock hood to drive back with. This could be done in May or June.

PICS:

I will put up pics of the cracked fender and of the hood off the car up if requested.
Old 03-12-2008, 10:18 AM

No interest at all? Not even at a lower price? I used to get a million PMs asking where to get these fenders and if I'd sell them...well, where is everyone? 02.gif
Old 03-12-2008, 12:04 PM

Vehicle: tiburon 1998

would you care to check how much it might cost to ship the fenders to Israel 23041?

Try usps or something, I yhing it will be the cheapest way...

Let me know, and we'll work out a price.

Thanks, Sasha.

PS, please post pics of the fenders now.
Old 03-12-2008, 12:08 PM

Sure, I'll see how much it is with UPS and USPS. I won't be able to get a quote until Saturday. I can get a picture posted up tonight though.
Old 03-12-2008, 12:29 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

For anyone wondering, the fenders will also fit an RD2.
Old 03-12-2008, 12:34 PM

^thanks for clarifying. I forgot to mention that.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:23 PM

ive loved these fenders on you car for ages. id be tempted but would you ship to the uk? and how much we talking?
Old 03-12-2008, 03:29 PM

I can get a quote when I get gsasha's quote for Israel. I will say that he has 1st dibs, then you second.

If shipping is incredibly expensive, I will of course come down in price to accomate shipping charges. I know I said shipping would be extra but I just wanna see these go to a good home more than anything at this point. I don't want them to end up on some 16 year old riceboy's car, lol.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:31 PM

yeah thats fair enough he was here first. thanks a lot.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:36 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

You know I would jump on these Liz, I've been wanting them for years, but I ended up modifying my stock ones. I LOVE how they turned out.

How is the inside clearance? With the widebody, is there more room inside that would allow for a VDI kit? If so, I may want to grab them still. I HATE fender flex.

Plus, if you ever plan on selling your BBTB, you BETTER get a hold of me first, lol.