For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Fs: R-side Big Bore Throttle Body

Old 11-28-2005, 09:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

thanksgiving mang...

will ship this week. wink1.gif
Old 12-06-2005, 03:53 PM

shipped and sold to Aviv ("screwdriver")

locked.gif me
Old 12-10-2005, 06:34 PM

Received?

...Aviv?
Old 12-11-2005, 08:00 AM

Not received. Waiting till Monday. You'll hear from me either tomorrow evening.
Old 12-12-2005, 05:03 PM

Not received Patrick.

I will wait 24 hours more before approaching this differently.
Old 12-12-2005, 05:53 PM

WHAT!??

It is out of my hands now mang, It is in USPS's hands. I used them to ship it.

I will do my best between finals to stop at the post office and see what's up.
What's with the constant threats guys? Dayum, I mean. C'mon. LOL
Old 12-12-2005, 08:14 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Yeah, cut out the threats man. It's the holliday season and shipping takes longer. I sent 3 packages via Priority Mail on Monday like 2 weeks ago and they didn't arrive for 6 business days.
Old 12-12-2005, 08:57 PM

I'd understand 6 business days. I'd even understand 9 business days. I sent payment on November 20th. How many business days is that?

I'll answer. 18.

I specifically asked for a tracking number several times since payment. That is an available option with Priority mail and last time I checked it doesn't cost more than a buck for delivery confirmation (which comes with a tracking number).

This is a forum I respect and you are a member. That is reason enough for me to avoid threats of any kind. Plus, I'm not some kid trying to prove a point. You said you were going through some hard times. Fair enough. I waited. After weeks, you said it will be there Saturday, Monday at the latest after letting me know that you had no receipt of shipment, let alone tracking. I waited. How much longer do I wait?

I'm merely letting you know that come tomorrow, if I don't see a box in the mail, I am going to consider my options at that stage. I don't want this to get ugly at all. I merely want what I paid for, delivered promptly. Not a constant throwing up of hands for various reasons.

Apologies if I sound upset, but I leave the country for weeks in 48 hours. A box with parts in it is no good to me after I've left.
Old 12-12-2005, 09:16 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Screwdriver @ Dec 12 2005, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'd understand 6 business days. I'd even understand 9 business days. I sent payment on November 20th. How many business days is that?</div>

But it wasn't shipped on the 20th. So, it shipped on or about the 6th of December. He posted that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I specifically asked for a tracking number several times since payment. That is an available option with Priority mail and last time I checked it doesn't cost more than a buck for delivery confirmation (which comes with a tracking number).</div>

Wrong. You can't get a tracking # with Priority mail. You can get a delivery confirmation, and that's it. USPS only does tracking #'s on Express Mail.

Delivery Confirmation just confirms that an item was dropped off at the post office, and the date and time it was delivered. Yes, it's cheap, but did you ask for it? Did you pay for it?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I'm merely letting you know that come tomorrow, if I don't see a box in the mail, I am going to consider my options at that stage.</div>

Here's your options.

1. Grow up and wait for the extra day or two for the USPS to deliver it.
2. File a complaint with Paypal.
3. File a complaint with ME.

That's about it.

Paypal probably won't do anything since it's not a Ebay Auction.

I can contact Patreezy by phone and talk to him. He's a longtime member and a personal friend, he won't screw me around and will tell me straight up. I'll work out a deal between you two and whomever doesn't live up to it gets banned from Classifieds.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I don't want this to get ugly at all. I merely want what I paid for, delivered promptly. Not a constant throwing up of hands for various reasons.</div>

If you want prompt delivery, you should ask for it next time, or buy from a reputable company. Dealing with a forum member, you have to deal with the...

1. Possible Lazyness.
2. Finding of the part if it's not sitting on the PC desk, Milk Crates, or kitchen table.
3. Finding of packing materials.
4. Ect.

Next time get a phone # and call the person. Unfortunately though, you have to wait for someone's schedule when you buy from them.

I know I've made folks wait for LONG periods of time, but I'm usually easy to get ahold of.

I'm closing this. You 2 deal with this via PM and through ME.