For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Fs: 01 Turbo Tib - Incomplete Build

Old 04-29-2009, 05:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello all, I hope everyone is doing well. I know I haven't posted in a while, just busy, you know.

Anyways, I wanted to let this community know I simply do not have the time or desire to continue building my car up.
Instead, I am hopefully I can sell it. Below is a quick run-down of it and what not. Please feel free to ask questions.

I do want to be clear though, I am not parting it out, just for sale.

01 Tib - Silver 5 speed
It does have an incomplete turbo set-up on it.
OBX Header and Pulleys (not crank pulley)
Its a t3/t4 turbo
It does have an FMIC with 2-1/2" OD Piping on it
-it is a temp piping job, its not very efficent
I have a fuel regulator w. gauge on there too - I don't remember the brand right now.
The exhaust that is on the car is one I purchased from SS Auto way back years ago, but it's good condition.
The motor is good - basically what happened is about 2 summers ago I did this current build, and then the injectors began failing. It needs to have the fuel system upgraded and you'll be able to do the 8psi safely. I think I even have 440cc injectors somewhere..if I can find em, they are yours.

There is a flip-out TV in the car.
The title is clear, and I do have it.

Like I said it is a work in progress. The interior of the car is basically gutted, but I do have the two leather seats, not the bench though.

Really the only exterior defect on it (aside from the usual wear) is the truck..I used to have a wing on the car.
There's a few more specifics in my sig.

So that's my car's current status in a jiffy. It does not drive, so it will need to be trailored, and I do not have the resources to do that myself. <u>I will back at my house in about 2 hours or so, and will post pictures immediatly</u>.
I just wanted to get this out there.

I am selling for 2k, as is. Thanks all, take care.
-Adam
Old 04-29-2009, 05:43 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Sucks to see this up for sale man. This was a clean car from what I remember and it was running pretty decent.

Good luck with the sale. When we get a meet together sometime Ill send you a message and would love to see ya come out.
Old 04-29-2009, 05:44 PM

Vehicle: 2015 Subaru WRX

Just curious... what would it take to get this fully up and running?
Old 04-29-2009, 05:45 PM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

^^^ its not orange, roflz
Old 04-29-2009, 05:48 PM

Vehicle: 2015 Subaru WRX

^ Off topic sir! jester.gif

sigh.gif.......................................... ............... a good paint job is not hard to do!! drillsergeant.gif
Old 04-29-2009, 05:53 PM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

0opz muh bad.
Old 04-29-2009, 05:56 PM

Ericy: Thank you for your kind words. I still visit this site everyday, I saw the post about the WI meet, but I didn't want to make the trek in my Bravada and then cruz w. NT's and Rd's..

Mr. Goblin: To get it running wouldn't take much. You'd have to re-assemble the inter cooler piping and put the radiator back in and it'll start up no prob (maybe jus make sure everything is assembled to be sure, I haven't touched the car in months). But the fuel system is prob. the biggest hurdle. I would personally recommend just redoing it to whatever set-up you like. That's basically the point in which I left off with the project.
--edit: Let me clarify: It will start, not be drivable due to the fuel system issue.

I should note to everyone as well: This car has been stored in a garage all of this time, it's not out sitting in some field off in the boonies, there are no weeds growing up into it. It's in a garage with a concrete floor.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:53 PM
Banned

i am sorta interested pending pics. sounds like a great deal, and i would just use it as a project car so being drivable or not isnt a big deal.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:09 PM

I have the stock hood for it of course.

These are the best I have at the moment (it's dark now and I don't have a light in my garage). Like I said, interior is gutted, and all those gauges in that Pod will want to be replaced, they were a looksie thing only - boost gauge does work, one is a cheap ass "wideband" and the oil gauge has one of those electronic sending units -- worked for about a day.
Those pictures make it look so beautiful..
Old 04-29-2009, 07:14 PM
Banned

now im really interested.. lemme throw around a few ideas..