For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

F/s 2002 Mercury Sable Gs 25miles

Old 02-11-2008, 02:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

VIN# 1MEFM50U32G653462 Asking $7000 O.B.O Or trade for Tiburon.

It's a grandma car used for families. If you own more than two cats then I'm sure you'll get reliable use from the car. joke.gif My dad bought me this car only because my punk brother talked him into it. Wish someone would of consulted me first.

Good thing the title is in my name! Just have to find it now. ;o)

Has minor wear on the inside. I think grandma dropped her cigarette on the driver seat. Your butt will be sitting on it. So your not even looking at it. It's not even that noticeable.

I got this car when it had 23,000 miles on it and I drove it back from Florida with no problems.
It now has 25,000 miles. I work around the block and that as far as I really go. I've had this car since July 31 of 07.

It does have a couple of scruffs on the tail bumper driver side and little scratches where morons like to hit your car door or passenger door with their car. The damage on the bumper was already there before I even got the car. At first I thought it was tar from the road but it wouldn't come off.

To my knowledge you can't get locked in the trunk, it has thought of every safe guard. lmao.gif
-Has a trunk Latch just in case and if that doesn't work
-You can always push the seat to get out.

-White Exterior
-Grey/Charcoal Interior
-Has power locks
-ABS Anti Theft system
-CD Player AM/FM
-Tilt Steering
-Power Seats
-Automatic
-Has a dimmer light when you view the cars behind you at night on the rear view mirror [Turns Led Green] So it's not bright and blinding you in the eye
-Has lights under the side mirrors so it lights up like a x-mas tree when you unlock the door.
-Automatic key trunk opener
-It passed NC Inspection and Emission test
- I know it's a V6

Don't ask me anything about the engine ;o) Because you'll have to run the VIN to find out.

Thanks for viewing.
Now let's see if I posted this right...

**I would list the Firebird but because it's already on Ebay I don't think I can do that.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...rksid=p3907.m32
Old 02-11-2008, 09:38 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

You're link for the firebird is messed up, it says ttp// in front of it so when you click on it it goes to http//ttp// and doesn't go to the site, just a heads up you might want to delete that part to fix the link. Good luck with selling the cars.
Old 02-11-2008, 10:26 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...rksid=p3907.m32

Should work now. Thanks