For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Rd H&r Coilovers! (w/pics, ~500miles On Them!)

Old 02-12-2008, 10:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AnthonyNTC3 @ Feb 10 2008, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>**these are ideally for an RD Tiburon** please read everything
I know I am a new member but I hundreds of posts on newtiburon.com under this username, check out that site to see my ligitamacy.
I have for sale a set of H&R street performance coilovers by H&R. They were on DBPM's show car, and the shock bodies were professionally chrome plated. H&R listed these for a GK too, so DBPM has the sway bar tab welded on there too (what my finger is pointed at) on the RD setup I think you will not use this, and if it gets in the way, Just grind it off. These have no more than 500 miles on them so they are practically new, as the pics show. The mounts on the top will be removed as they are for a GK tiburon, and you will place your RD mounts on these. (unless they are the same, then I will just leave them on there. The h&R part number says they are for an RD tib, so this is why I assume they will fit. The main reason Im getting rid of them is the fact that these are truly engineered for an RD and not a GK which weighs 500lbs more, and H&R just made a mistake by carrying them over(didnt realize this). Im am selling these for 600 dollars+ shipping. the cheapest I could find these new are 999 + shipping. Also it cost hundreds of dollars to get these chrome plated so this is quite a deal. I will charge the exact amount to the penny on how much it is to ship them they weigh about 50lbs total, so that will give you a cost idea. They will be shipped UPS ground. Im am selling these AS IS. Fixer and DBPM with vouche for my ligitamacy in this sale. They are in very good condition, with minor scratches from being installed. They have a very firm ride too, and handle awesome. These will not be good if you live in places with roads covered in potholes, otherwise they are good to go. PM me with any questions about this sale and I will gladly help you.

http://hrsprings.com/scripts/appguide.php?...3&MakeID=14
(shows the part number for GK is SAME as RD)

tab for GK that believe wont be used for RD (might have to grind off if in the way)
[/img]</div>

bump for the day!