For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Ebay Sellers List

Old 09-06-2005, 08:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well this is what i've concluded so far...

NO GOOD rocketwhore.gif
Samkooferie
SSAutochrome
Kustom Koffins
Hbrentals
jax_racing

GOOD fing02.gif
cwithk
power_seller_here
bag-boy
performancepeddler
rjcalnan
tlp_racing
swervemotorsports
floormats4u
built4race
Old 10-11-2005, 07:33 PM

jax racing totally sucks, I bought gauges from them and they sent me the wrong ones and wouldn't respond to my emails.

ironh19 is a totally awesome seller, he ships immediately and stays in constant communication so theres no worries. wink1.gif He tends to sell stuff around the hoilday season, sources tell me he will be selling honda civic parts, mustang audio equipment, and maybe a 1st gen tiburon instrument cluster, though supposedly he is unsure if it works, he took it out of a junk yard so he can test the guages he bought from jax racing to ensure fit before taking out his cluster.....
Old 11-03-2005, 01:04 AM

ssautochrome from ebay.
My turbo manifold works pretty good and it cost me $120.

There's manifold for sale, from other dealers priced $600.
Are they as good or better?
Old 11-04-2005, 09:43 PM

that ssauto manifold is sweet
Old 03-13-2006, 10:26 PM

I liked ssauto chrome

Go to GOBUYPOLAR its an ebay store
CF hoods
Bodykits- just ask for tiburon kits
Awesome seats 399.99 for two seats thats with shipping!!! He also has CF seats
Pedals
If you ask him he can get it!

and has a website gobuypolar.com its in construction thou
Old 03-14-2006, 12:07 AM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

heres my list

Above average sellers:

jjboy925 <- worked with a few times, guy sends stuff out so fast and always responds if you have a question
Built4race <- i got my short shifter within like 4 days and i paid on a weekend
revotec - average shipping, but strut bar was sturday as all hell

Good experiances:

speedinfiniti - shipped gauges fast as hell but didnt give me a tracking number or respond to emails
autodynasty - good catch can

Bad experiances:

jsw1920 - bought a magnaflow muffler off him, paid over the phone and expressed i needed it quickly and he said it would be sent out that day. I waited 2 weeks and called back. he assured it had been sent. a month later i called again and told me he had nothing to do with shipping and i had to contact his shipper, who was only available through email. I emailed the guy, 2 weeks with frequent emails, no response. Called dude again, he told me that he would personally email the guy. 2 weeks later i call and tell him that im fed up, i needed it two months ago and im tired of getting dicked around. He apologizes and tells me hes going to pull it off the shelf himself and drive down to ups and ship it personally. He did and i got it within a week, but the whole process took 3 months, the guy seems like a nice dude, but his business needs to be worked out. ALSO he is shady about feedback, if you leave a negative he will give you a negative, even if you did everything the way you should. if you leave him a neutral, he will give you a negative. Hell even if you give him a positive with some hint of dissatisfaction he will give you a negative. guy still hasnt left me feedback after being that patient with him.

performance-curve - Stay away! I bought a flex pipe instantly and in the description it told me to call him to pay if i wanted to use a credit card, i tried to call. no answer. i emailed and sent ebay questions, nothing. I havent heard a peep from this guy and its been 6 months, im just glad i didnt send paypal payment or i woulda got screwed
Old 03-14-2006, 03:43 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

drillsergeant.gif b****es ahhhh i hate sob like this... is there any leagle recorse people can take.. with the internet now adays you could find out where they live if you pay for a search... i say $%$ em... but go eye keeping a look out for us on this.. fing02.gif fing02.gif fing02.gif
Old 04-17-2006, 12:03 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

This is great information. Will help us all out not to get suckered in any occassion. Thanks for looking out for the rest of us!!!

Divaracer2000
Old 04-25-2006, 10:06 PM

i recently bought a cat from <u>performancepeddler</u> and they have great service ans fast shipping, it shipped in 4 days...awesome laugh.gif
Old 04-25-2006, 10:44 PM

jerry903 I recently bought new door lock actuators (My SECOND Hyundai one is dying, argh) and some alarm accessories from him. Ships immediately, great item prices, but shipping charges are high. Best price around for a DEI backup battery.

jjboy925 No problems, good prices on OBX stuff. Yes, I went with OBX hoses, not Samco.

The Stereo Direct Unbeatable prices for surplus/cosmetic damaged audio hardware. Amazing prices on large gauge wire, compression terminals, battery terminals, etc. But limited selection.

TruckTunes The second place I check for audio-related parts. Can order power wire by the foot as well. Only after trying these two sellers do I then go to Bag Boy, who has a much better selection but is more expensive.

I've ordered multiple times from these sellers in the past year, no problems yet, moderate success getting extra shipping discounts when ordering a bunch of stuff. I've purchased LEDs from cwithk once before, about to buy some more this week. Otherwise, no repeat sellers I can think of.