For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

97 & 99 Tiburon part out

Old 12-08-2004, 08:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Weight reduction info!

Ok so now that I won the silver tiburon on ebay, I can now go ahead and part out my other two tibs.

First of all, to the people who already asked for parts in the other threads that Ive posted in the past, you still have first dibs. However please re-post in here what you need so that way its organized and in one spot. Makes it easier for me lol.gif And yes Patreezy I know you need the wheel hubs laugh.gif

Basically almost everything is up for grabs. I am keeping some stuff, so tell me what you need and I'll let you know if its avaliable.

The 97 has a 1.8L engine which doesnt work. I am keeping the 1.8 cam. Its got a 5 speed tranny which when it was last driven, worked fine. The Front end is damaged and the salvageable parts have pretty much been called for, except for the front bumper, which only has a few scratches that would be fixed when you get it painted. It is cape blue in color with cloth interior. Non FX

The 99 has a 2.0L with 103k miles on it and worked perfectly fine when I last drove it. As far as I know the radiator was destroyed but the engine itself is fine. The tranny is an automatic and was starting to slip a little bit, but only every once in a while. The entire front end is demolished but the rest of the car is fine. Its black with cloth interior. Non FX

Big things like bumpers and engines and seats I will not ship. I am willing to arrange to meet up somewhere in the tristate area or eastern PA.

If you have any questions please ask! My email address is andthemonkeyspilftheswitch@yahoo.com if you wanna e-mail me. I dont have paypal anymore, so I can take money orders.

Hope that covers everything.
Old 12-08-2004, 08:09 PM

Location: Lillington, NC & Maryville, TN when I can get there
Default Re: Need Help ASAP!!

CAI, that was posted in other thread.

Hey TC that was $50 with or without shipping? Just so I know.

***EDIT***

I was just making sure.
Old 12-08-2004, 08:24 PM

Default How to keep an idiot busy

with shipping laugh.gif I pretty much always include shipping in my prices. Just makes it easier.
Old 12-08-2004, 08:29 PM

Default Re: 97-99 HY Tiburon ARK N2 Exhaust system (sus)

This may sound like a dumb question but will the interior passenger door panels fit an RD2? Mine is cracked up pretty bad and I would love to replace it if it would fit.
Old 12-08-2004, 08:37 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon
Default Re: Headunit Trim piece for "Double" DIN

hey TC

the guage cluster from other thread. i need a pic when you can front and back smile.gif

and oil pump, head gasket, cam shaft journals, cam bearings , oil pick up tube screen, pressure relief valve, valve guides seals, oil pan, 02 sensor the one after the cat laugh.gif
1.8 or 2.0

Let me know what you can do with prices, I understand if not everything you will be able to do. just let me know what you can..
thankss wink1.gif
Old 12-08-2004, 08:49 PM

Default another ARK group buy - 5 speed STS

^^wow. Well I'll see what I can do with all those parts. I'm sure I can get most of them out. lol.gif and I havent forgotten about the gauge cluster.

Ultra, as far as I know they wont fit because the RD2s have that courtesy light on the panels and RD1s dont.
Old 12-08-2004, 08:54 PM

Default Re: How to keep an idiot busy

????? They do? Well mine dont laugh.gif . The only interior light I have is the over head light. None on the doors. I'll take a pick of my doors and post it up this weekend. If they are still available then just let me know if it looks like a match laugh.gif
Old 12-08-2004, 09:01 PM

Really? Thats odd. Well then yeah if you can show me a picture, I can tell you if I have the same panels. Do you want just the vinyl panels or the whole thing with the plastic curvy parts?
Old 12-08-2004, 09:04 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tibbychick)</div><div class='quotemain'>^^wow. Well I'll see what I can do with all those parts. I'm sure I can get most of them out. and I havent forgotten about the gauge cluster. .</div>

thanks TC ... my buddies oil pressure has been low for a couple weeks. so we are replacing most parts that cause any leaks or low pressure and some of that I need lol
Old 12-08-2004, 09:09 PM

Default Re: 97 & 99 Tiburon part out

everything, once I take the pic I will point out what I mean but I need the piece around the handle, and the rest of the interior panel(s). I dont really need like the venting inside it but that is a pita to take off so all that can come too.

So basically the whole thing including the curvy parts . If you have them and they look like they fit I could also use the interior triangle pieces that go on the mirrors (power mirrors). They go right above the interior door in the corner.

I'll take the pics on Sat probably (leave for work when its dark and get home when its dark). Just let me know once I do how everything looks. Thanks and GL with the new Tibby!