For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

00 Tiburon Feeler* For Now

Old 05-18-2008, 02:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

Ok, well back in Sept. 07 i got a 2000 tiburon, the car is stock yellow, has 83,000 miles, and is a 5 speed manual, it has black stock rims, black dash, Import shark short throw.
It also has an ebay CAI, with a nice 4" cone filter.
It has regular maintence, recent oil change and only use castrol syntec, also new spark plugs.
A/C runs cold, and heater heats very fast. The tires are khumo all season I dont remember the size but they have plenty of tread left on them. It will come with a kenwood single cd am/fm radio. Also included if wanted (i know most do not want them) brand new street glow green underdash neons, and underglow with oznium 12V remote. It has a clean title, never been raced. Only two problems I have found with the car, first along the passenger side front window bar is a dent, I will try to get pics posted of it, fairly unnoticeable also the clutch is beginning to slip and will need to be replaced soon, these are around $60 for a oem clutch. I currently have one person interested in it right now and is offering to pay 5,700 if she buys, so i am looking at around 5,500 for the car, I will include the stock shifter and stock air intake, and will install the stock shifter if requested but not the intake. I live in Brookings South Dakota. If you would like to know more about it please send me an email at flamedragon8002@hotmail.com or pm me about the car.
Here are some pics of the car (sorry its kinda dirty, just before i vaccumed)

sorry about the green shift surround, it is flat black now

bump!
Old 05-20-2008, 09:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

bump! anyone? very nice car