For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Ath Spoiler For Rd2.

Old 04-10-2008, 06:23 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok, a long time ago, i sold my ATH spoiler to a member on here..

well recently, he also upgraded and sold his tib, but kept the spoiler. he had no use for it, so i bought it back from him for the price of shipping.

I am wondering if anyone is interested in picking up this ONE-OF-A-KIND (in the USA) ATH spoiler.

here are some pics of it back when they were on my car.

the spoiler was never professionally painted before i got rid of it, and was not painted in the 2 months that he had it. so it will need to be painted. the current color is black. ill get some new pics soon.

asking 300$shipped for the spoiler or it goes in the dumpster.
Old 04-10-2008, 06:48 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

LOL It's not one of a kind, even in the USA, but it is a very nice spoiler. Speedstate sold several in the US, including the second one I was going to buy.

That'll be a nice profit if you sell it for taht much over what I sold it to you for.

BTW, don't you think you should mention the damage/repair?

Picture of the end broken off of it in here.

http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtopic=14447
Old 04-10-2008, 07:01 PM
Banned

there is no damage.. i fixed it you moron.

you decided to sell it to me for cheap, cuz it was pretty much broken in half..

its super rare, no one on rd has it, so it makes it worth the price. has anyone seen anyone driving around with an ATH spoiler, highly doubt it.

you couldnt buy a second one cuz they didnt have any left. nana.gif

i would say get out of my thread, but you got the big bad e-power stick, so nothing i say to anyone will stop you from trying to ruin my sale. o well, if i have to throw it out, not big deal to me.

i think i remember getting warned because i mentioned how you had a pretty steep price on something, and my opinion on the price was instantly deleted and i was warned, but since your the e-god of rd, you can do whatever the f*** you want.
Old 04-10-2008, 07:13 PM
Banned

heres more pics..

Old 04-10-2008, 08:02 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Is it still that color? If so, what color is that? Doesn't quite look black, and it's hard to tell how shiny it is.
Old 04-10-2008, 08:12 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SOCKS @ Apr 10 2008, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>there is no damage.. i fixed it you moron.</div>

WOah, no personal attacks there kiddo. Warned. Yes, there was damage, it had a large section BROKEN OFF OF IT. I wasn't calling you out, just asking for full disclosure, like you are doing all over for Flyryde and everyone else that you don't agree with in the for sale section dude.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>you decided to sell it to me for cheap, cuz it was pretty much broken in half..</div>

I sold it to you for the price I bought it for. One of the ends was broken off, as in the pics I posted, far from IN HALF. I sold it because we were broke and needed to pay some bills so we could move.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>its super rare, no one on rd has it, so it makes it worth the price. has anyone seen anyone driving around with an ATH spoiler, highly doubt it.</div>

Acually, we have at least 3 members that have it. 2 are from Germany and don't post much anymore, but have posted about it in the past. I think it's a great looking spoiler and was thinking about picking it back up from you to replace my Type R one, but now nevermind. I didn't say it wasn't worth what you are asking for it, since you can't get them anymore, it IS worth it. I buy stuff cheap and sell it for more on here ALL THE TIME. Stop thinking everything is a personal attack on you Nate.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>you couldnt buy a second one cuz they didnt have any left. nana.gif</div>

And I wasn't worried about it. I am happy with my current wing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>i would say get out of my thread, but you got the big bad e-power stick, so nothing i say to anyone will stop you from trying to ruin my sale. o well, if i have to throw it out, not big deal to me.</div>

I wasn't trying to ruin anything dude, just in the interest of full disclosure I thought it was neat you didn't mention anything about it, when you get on other folks for similar stuff all the time.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>i think i remember getting warned because i mentioned how you had a pretty steep price on something, and my opinion on the price was instantly deleted and i was warned, but since your the e-god of rd, you can do whatever the f*** you want.</div>

Right, go read the for sale forum rules. I didn't say anything bad about the price at all in here.

Did I?

Grow up dude. If I wanted to call you out, I'd call you out. There are rules about how many pics per item and such, I didn't say anything about any of that. Refrigginlax.

Everyone else, if we need your help moderating, we'll invite you to become a moderator.

Old 04-10-2008, 08:20 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

I'd stop posting old pictures of it (maybe leave one up?) and post a LOT of NEW pictures of it. fing02.gif wink1.gif

<span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%">EDIT, I'm saying that ^^ because I'm interested. Not because I'm trying to moderate...
(just read last line of Redzman's post above me.. thought I'd clarify!)</span>
Old 04-10-2008, 08:22 PM

In fact, SOCKS, is that being sent here to you, or to your parents?

If it's getting sent here, I'd like to look at it on my car, I may pick it up and sell the Type R instead. If I see it on my car (and it's pretty near black anyways), I may want it.

I dunno.
Old 04-10-2008, 08:26 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

well then..

Hey Nate, remember last time you were selling this and I contacted you like 3 days too late or something.. Said you'd already set up the sale with a couple others but if it went sour you'd contact me (aka 3rd dibs). That still apply? lol.gif
Old 04-10-2008, 08:33 PM
Banned

heres the newest pics, before i shipped it out to the kid and after he installed it..

the paintjob on it is FAR from good. would def. need to be properly prepped and painted.

pat, if your still interested let me know.