Race Wars This forum is for the members to discuss their races and wins...just remember that you might get called out if you say you beat a Lambo with your stock Hyundai!

Represent Rd On Pinks..

Old 07-13-2006, 01:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I like that show..its kinda funny/sad to see most of the cars break down every time. Dont know if Id want to see a tib on there though..I think they are a little better then that.

Everyone has their own opinions I guess.
Old 07-13-2006, 03:54 PM

^^ Getting a 10 second or higher car or better to make as many as five passes down a track with very little cooldown without breaking something is rather hard. Hell, you couldn't get a 14 second car to run right. K, that was a cheapshot. wink1.gif

lmao.gif @ optimoprime.
Old 07-13-2006, 04:05 PM

Harsh, good one tho, but i wasnt racing it at the track was i? lol if your gonna race it for pinks id hope youd show up with a car that could at least handle racing.
Old 07-13-2006, 04:19 PM

Honda Tech represented EK's....and lost...what fags.
Old 03-05-2007, 11:13 PM

Vehicle: car

Old post i know, i was actually looking for debadge in search and this came up, but we should put TIM and his drag wagon in pinks. then we'll see wutsup. cool.gif
Old 03-05-2007, 11:15 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i think the show is just stupid and has been done before on MTV. it's just retarded, pretty much promotes racing even though it's about drag strip racing shows.

i'll watch it to see, i haven't seen it yet.
Old 03-06-2007, 09:36 AM
Banned

pinks is the gayest show they have for cars on tv to date, cept for some of those 'pimp my ride' type shows..

i would see it as a step down putting a rd series, much less tims monster on this retarded show..
Old 03-06-2007, 09:56 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I perfer to represent by having someone look at my car and say "it looks so high-tech". I don't need to race my car. My car is a reflection of my personality.

I like driving an under-dog. It makes people think twice.
Old 03-06-2007, 04:33 PM

Vehicle: 02 Accent

Honestly racing for pinks is STUPID!!! FIRST of all i could have a 10 sec car and the guy next to me ar is 12 second...all it takes is for me to jump the green light, or miss a gear, something breaks...and boom there goes all ur hard work and moeny from the last 5 or so years to some stupid 12 sec car.....Sec...WHY are they still called "pinks" wouldnt it be ur title? and titles come in different colors depending on state, its blue in OH and tan here in NY....i mean when u get fired dont u get the "pink slip"? i guess its just more OLD TIMER terminology sticking around! unless i am wrong and someone would like to clear it up!
Old 03-06-2007, 06:10 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Is this like the newb racing post?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Honestly racing for pinks is STUPID!!! FIRST of all i could have a 10 sec car and the guy next to me ar is 12 second...all it takes is for me to jump the green light, or miss a gear...</div>

Not true at all, try doing it, ull get showed up.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Getting a 10 second or higher car or better to make as many as five passes down a track with very little cooldown without breaking something is rather hard. Hell, you couldn't get a 14 second car to run right. K, that was a cheapshot.</div>

uhh... please tell me your not serious? and your cheapshot was gay.

Pinks is a respectful show, it is amatuer drag racing done at a track, it has no times, everything is negotiable, and best of all, most of those cars are built in spare time across a month or so by a ton of people who are sponsered for the parts. The show is not rigged, get a clue.

Christ yall claim to be car freaks yet, a show designed for people who are into cars gets trashed talked, but Anna nicole smith is worshiped... im so confused