Race Wars This forum is for the members to discuss their races and wins...just remember that you might get called out if you say you beat a Lambo with your stock Hyundai!

Rally Clips

Old 12-16-2005, 09:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Found an interesting sight.. the clips are not too long. Please right click and save as to save bandwidth!

Lancia Stratos

The stratos is a real stratos.. it is running the Alpine rally in Victoria, Australia. This is a current clip. Not many people have ever heard the 2.0 V6 sing...

Lancia Delta S4

This is from 1986 with Marku Alen at the helm of the almighty Lancia Delta S4.. the fastest Rally car every built.. and the reason they killed off Group B rallying.

Abarth 131

The Fiat 131 Abarth.. rally winner from 1977 through to 1980.. this is a reproduction car... but it still sounds great!

Touquenpower.com

Check them all out here.. Audis, Datsuns.. Commodors..
Old 12-16-2005, 09:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i have a monte carlo 1911-2005 footage with some of those cars that i need to send you. it's 40 something mb's long i hope i can still send it to your e-mail. i cannot find the website again so i'll try sending it. if not, then i'll host it for you to download. it's got the 037, stratos, and the audi quattro in monte carlo. really nice video!