Race Wars This forum is for the members to discuss their races and wins...just remember that you might get called out if you say you beat a Lambo with your stock Hyundai!

Ok be honest...who has gotten tickets for street racing?

Old 07-21-2010, 08:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Tib
Default Ok be honest...who has gotten tickets for street racing?

We all have done it in one way or another. Either at actual illegal street racing events or just messing around on the highways or stop light to stop light. But how many of you have actually gotten pulled over and received tickets for a "speed contest" or street racing?

I personally have never received a ticket for racing but I have received a spectator ticket for being at a street race that got busted by police. That was more than enough for me to stay away from them there on after.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:33 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

In my younger days, I received 3 spectator tickets since I used to hang out with alot of street racers, and be around where they all gathered. Now I dont go anywhere near that crap, nor do I street race at all. Im too old to have to deal with that crap...both from the police and from other idiot drivers who think its cool to race on public roads.
Old 07-21-2010, 09:58 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

Got really close a few times
Old 07-21-2010, 12:24 PM

Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

Yeah, I got busted moons and moons ago. Luckily states patrol didn't realize I was racing because I was so far ahead of the opposition so I just got a ticket for 88 in a 55 (was doing close to 100). That was the last time I did anything even remotely close for years. Had one other moment of retardation about 6 years ago trying to impress a female, no ticket and never got above 70 (65 zone) because the Neon couldn't manage to even climb the hill.

Bah, I say keep it on the track. They give you evidence (timeslips)