Race Wars This forum is for the members to discuss their races and wins...just remember that you might get called out if you say you beat a Lambo with your stock Hyundai!

Help! F2 Video

Old 11-24-2006, 10:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

Hey I need anyones help. I need a favor from anyone registered at www.motorsport.com forums. My account is immobile. Can someone post in the WRC forums requesting the MSD Hyundai Kit Car rally video? There's one floating around on there and it's official.

1999 MSD HYUNDAI WRC TEAM (MOTORSPORT MUNDIAL)

It's an official Hyundai Rally video, please help me retrieve it!
Old 11-25-2006, 01:47 AM

I looked and looked...I will ask around though...might take a day or two
Old 11-25-2006, 11:18 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

awesome GBS!!! I tried two accounts, one old and one new, both are somehow suspended or inactive. I haven't used one in one year, cannot PM or reply or anything! it's so annoying it's not like I'm banned because I only made two posts regarding Hyundai last year.

If you have an account it would be really nice. But if you don't, then by all means unless you have time to spare and fight to get a few of those British chaps to send us some sweet WRC rally footage from 1999 then I say hopefully those members are still on there and can do us a favor.

I saw the video there on a search and it's the official MSD promo. I'll bet it's good quality. Either way, worth the fight before its too late and all is lost.