Other Hyundai Models Forum All Hyundai Forum. Discuss all other Hyundai models here that not listed anywhere else, such as the Hyundai Pony and Hyundai Scoupe!

Nitrous on a Scoupe

Old 07-08-2002, 11:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitrous on a Scoupe

Ok...heres my new idea for Horse Power.... Nitrous Oxide.... might be easier to do than trying to beef up my 92 horses ... lol.. only question is.. is there actually a safe shot of nitrous that wont hurt my stock pistons/rings etc... 1.5 alpha engine ... ???
Old 07-08-2002, 11:40 AM

yeh a small shot tongue.gif
Old 07-08-2002, 11:42 AM

I just realized I could beat a Hyundai Scoupe with my 1990 Ford Taurus GL, maybe.

I think a 50 shot might be perfect but I definatley don't know much about NOS...oh wait I mean nitrous oxide.
Old 07-09-2002, 10:22 PM

Ok... i'm really wanting this to become reality now... and i think i'd like to go with zex.. i like the idea of WOT being the trigger for nitrous ... and they way its explained on their site it doesnt look very difficult to install on my lil scoupe smile.gif ... i do have a few questions though... my engine is entirely stock...what is a reasonable shot to run for nos w/o killing my engine.... the Zex kit comes with the smallest nozzle at a 55 shot..i've read where there is a 50 shot available..but i would guess not from zex.. would a 45 or 50 shot be safe for my engine?? and if so where could i get a kit with that in mind???? (45 sounds small..but hey if you think about it ....its only 1 hp away from being 1/2 my engines total output right now wink .. ..>