Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

You Know You Love Your Car When..

Old 05-06-2005, 08:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1998 Hyundai Tiburon FX

I Try to find the nicest car in the lot, then park next to it, cause you know that they don't want their doors dinged anymore than you.
Old 05-06-2005, 09:56 AM

I'm lucky. I have a handicap parking license. If no handicaps are available, I park wayyyyy back away from everyone else. What I hate though is when I come back to my car and there is a different car parked next to me so close to my car that I can't get in the driver's side door. I always have post-its and a pen in my car to write "LEARN HOW TO F*CKING PARK" and put it on their windshield before I leave.

Really, that's how sensitive I am about my car. Just because no one takes care of YOURS doesn't mean you have to treat MINE the same way.

Oh, and when I'm at someone's house (and my own), I refuse to park in the street. I always tell them to get me a spot in the driveway.
Old 05-06-2005, 11:01 AM

[COLOR=blue]i never park my car next to anyone. i park in the back of the parking lot by a curb so that only one side is open for someone to park there....and 9.5 times out of 10 no one ever does because i'm so far back. i always park under a light if it's night time too. i also walk around the whole car and look at everything before i get in.
i'm actually so anal about where i park my car that if i can't get a good nice far away spot by myself, i will not drive there in my tib. lol. i'll just take something else or not go. my car is everything to me. it's my baby. tongue.gif laugh.gif