Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Won First Race In Tib ^_^

Old 03-09-2007, 02:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2011 Kawasaki ZX6R

Lol the other night i was sitting at a red light where its 2 lanes and switches to 1 lane after lets say a 1/4 mile. I'm in the right lane waiting, and this guy pulls up in the left lane with his chick in the passenger seat. I look over and he just stares at me. He's in a sporty suv, not sure which kind. So I give him a head nod and we both wait for the light to change.

Lol he had no chance. I took off and he was having trouble catching up. I let off the gas when i hit 60 since we were in a 50Mp/h zone and he satarted to catch up. I could tell he wanted in front before the lanes merged, so i just sped up some more to hold him off

Anyways he stays behind me till we get to the street i have to turn on and he follows me. He pulls into the left lane as i thought he would and starts to pass me. Now this road is 30Mp/h and only 2 lanes(hes in opposing direction lane) so I dont bother. Thinking he was gonna blaze past me they just got beside and rolled down the window.

After Our little race he ended up getting lost lol, had to ask me for directions on how to get back to some street.

Anyways, Just thought I'd let that out of my system. It was real fun embarrasing him in front of his girlfriend. I love how he acknowledged how much i kicked his.. arse lol.

Lol V6 doesnt matter when your car weighs twice as much as mine
Old 03-09-2007, 02:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

You know what else is real fun, YOUR WARNING LEVEL INCREASING.

Since you haven't even looked over the site rules, I suggest you do.

WE DO NOT CONDONE STREET RACING. No street racing posts. Your endangering the lives of innocent people, the other driver and passengers and yourself. Well frankly I DON'T CARE if you want to kill yourself in a street race, but do not race on PUBLIC streets to put citizens in danger.

Topic closed and warned.