Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Who visits the forum on a daily basis?

Old 02-15-2011, 09:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2006 Tiburon

Since finding this site I no longer go to NT. Only sign in here maybe every other day to read up on the posts I missed. Sometimes there are so many I dont have time to read through all of them.
Old 02-15-2011, 09:35 AM

Vehicle: 01 Veilside Tibby

Ive been a member on all of the forums for a really long time. Hell I was a member on the original TSR board when it was around (I still have my TSR #). One thing that has made Hyundai Aftermarket the king of all forums through out the years is the way the members here genuinely care and help each other out. There are no egos here, no nazis here, no spam here, no annoying banner ads here, tons of activity, tons of laughs, tons of features, very easy navigation and layout, lots of options to change skins and appearance, mobile phone functionality, and when the members dont like something the moderators actually fix the problem or work with the members for a happy middle ground.

You WILL NOT find all of those things on any other site or forum and thats why I will continue to support this forum over any other one for as long as I am a Hyundai owner. This is all coming from an OG member who has been apart of all the communities.
Old 02-15-2011, 09:42 AM

Vehicle: 01 Elantra

Originally Posted by Roger
Every day to check out the elantra forum. I used to visit EXD alot but things have changed over there for the worst so I just lurk mostly. As for CH and HP, they are the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked. If people actually think those forums are good then they surely have not seen this forum because if they did then CH and HP would be nothing but a joke to them.

TRUTH!!! I gave you positive rep too for your post. Couldnt have said it any better.
Old 02-15-2011, 09:45 AM

Vehicle: 2003 Accent

Im on every day checking out Race Wars! If it has to do with Hyundais in rally or auto cross, Im all about it!
Old 02-15-2011, 09:52 AM

Vehicle: 2007 Tiburon

I log in every day. My forums of choice are turbo, health, off topic, and regional
Old 02-15-2011, 09:55 AM

Vehicle: 00 hyundai tib

Used to visit RDT as well but when it started slowing down I spent more time here. I originally started out on HP until someone told me my questions would be better answered here. I registered at CH but I think Ive only ever visited it once or twice since then. I registered at NT too but the first day I signed in there I saw 4 people getting flamed for asking simple questions. I know how the search function works and I almost always use it before posting but at least here I know that if I do ask something Im not gonna get screamed at to use the search or to go google it.
Old 02-15-2011, 09:58 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Daily, sometimes hourly depending on how busy work is. Almost never on the weekends.
Old 02-15-2011, 10:00 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

^

This site is like crack to me. If I dont get my daily dose of HA I start to get massive withdrawl.
Old 02-15-2011, 10:06 AM

Vehicle: 2002 Accent

At least once every few days
Old 02-15-2011, 10:11 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Holy crap! Its nice to see so many people who love this forum. It makes it even better with amazing members like you all! We'll continue to keep making this site the best it can be.