Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Who visits the forum on a daily basis?

Old 02-15-2011, 08:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 07 Tiburon

Like others have said Im here every day too.
Old 02-15-2011, 08:57 AM

Vehicle: 00 elantra

Im here alot but I like to play in the arcade to kill off time
Old 02-15-2011, 08:59 AM

Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Sonatta 2.7L

Im on here alot but you guys know I sometimes post stupid questions. Still lovin this site no matter what
Old 02-15-2011, 09:03 AM

Vehicle: 00 tiburon

One thing i love about this forum is that the girls are welcomed to post here without having fear of being leg humped into oblivion by all the guys. And the guys here will actually take the time to help us girls out when we have questions. And we have our own womens forum which is a first that I have seen. The people who run this site actually care about the members and they dont act like they are better than everyone else. I noticed that the other hyundai sites all have 2 or 3 moderators who think they are above anyone else and I really hate that.

oh and can i mention how much i loathe ch and nt with every ounce of fiber in my body? i will never in my lifetime ever visit those sites again and will remain to tell everyone i know to stay very very far away from those forums. ever since i found hyundai aftermarket.org its bee heaven ever since. every other forum needs to sit down and take a lesson from this site because this is the only one that matters.
Old 02-15-2011, 09:09 AM

Vehicle: 2K Tib

I used to jump back and forth between RDT and HA but RDT became so boring and slow that I finally stopped going over there and spent all my time here. This place is way more active than other forums and Im glad the merger between RDT and here happened because I think it made more RDT members start posting more. I have always spent a majority of my time on this forum and I try to sign in a couple of times a day but as long as this place stays the way it always has been over the last few years then I wont be going anywhere.
Old 02-15-2011, 09:16 AM

Vehicle: 99 Tib

Originally Posted by slvrshark21
I read the tiburon and turbo forums mostly at least 3 or 4 times a day. Ive been checking out the classifieds alot too.

Your avatar is cracking me up! So wrong but so funny!

I sign in every day to see if there are any new blog posts. I love reading blogs and its interesting to see what everyone writes about. Im a junkie for Hyundai news and this forum gets all the popular news feeds in one spot. So its easier for me to sign in here and read everything in one forum than visiting multiple news sites.
Old 02-15-2011, 09:20 AM

Vehicle: 04 Elantra

Every day to check out the elantra forum. I used to visit EXD alot but things have changed over there for the worst so I just lurk mostly. As for CH and HP, they are the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked. If people actually think those forums are good then they surely have not seen this forum because if they did then CH and HP would be nothing but a joke to them.
Old 02-15-2011, 09:22 AM

Vehicle: 2006 Elantra

Originally Posted by Roger
Every day to check out the elantra forum. I used to visit EXD alot but things have changed over there for the worst so I just lurk mostly. As for CH and HP, they are the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked. If people actually think those forums are good then they surely have not seen this forum because if they did then CH and HP would be nothing but a joke to them.

I agree x a billion! Positive rep to you sir.

HA > all others
Old 02-15-2011, 09:24 AM

Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

every day on my phone
Old 02-15-2011, 09:27 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 02 Hyundai Accent

On daily, post almost daily... on a side note were have all you beautiful women been? Ive not seen so many ladies respond in one topic, but im glad you have. Infact theres a number of names ive not seen yet responding to this topic, crazy cuz ive been here for a bit. I still get on HP and things are bad over there, slow traffic and dickhead answers make for a great sight... I do like to send PM's to anyone there that have asked questions but gotten no responce and say "if you cant find your answer here then try HA, youll find what you need there" then I give them a link. Im on HP to recruit and surf for old archives as theres still a ton of info there.