Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Who said old people werent smart?

Old 04-17-2012, 12:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 tiburon
Default Who said old people werent smart?

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...4e902Mn41k9ABy

"A 73-year-old Craig County woman was arrested Monday after sheriff's deputies searched her home and found marijuana and $278,000 in cash. A four-month investigation led investigators to what they say is the biggest player in the Grand Lake area drug trade. "We feel like this is a really big operation," said Sheriff Jimmie Sooter. The money was seized along with four pounds of marijuana from a house and vehicle four miles east of Vinita off Highway 60. The amount of confiscated cash is staggering. The suspect is surprising: Darlene Mayes, a 73-year- old grandmother. "It was just like shock. I can't believe this. This is a lady my grandmother's age, and I could never in a million years picture my own grandmother doing this," said Bobby Floyd, Vinita Police Chief. Investigators say older folks are becoming more active in drug trafficking. They don't raise as much suspicion and more are turning to drugs as a way to make extra money in their golden years. "Don't put an age limit on the investigation, because anything can happen," Floyd said." - 6 News