Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Who believes in Ghost's

Old 06-21-2010, 01:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2007 Tiburon GT
Default Who believes in Ghost's

Buddy lives in a haunted house and showed me these not to long ago. Always having objects moved, banging on random stuff. Here are some after a night of drinking. They caught the first one then ran around the house snapping pictures and caught the second one. Don't waist your time saying there photoshopped or anything.

Old 06-21-2010, 02:02 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Thats pretty freakin crazy! First one looks like like Obi Wan or something. 2nd one looks like a little kid.

I used to be friends with a girl whos mom practiced witch craft pretty heavily. They were wiccans and always did some really weird sh*t. Anytime I walked in their house...I would always get this feeling as if I shouldnt be there. You would feel cold drafts on hot summer days, get a feeling as if someone was watching you, and you would hear the creepiest noises in their house at night. Her mom would forget to close spells after doing them, and I guess stuff can come through (this is what they explained to me).

I personally have never seen a ghost, but Im sure if I did....I would be running away as fast as possible. laugh.gif I love that stuff, and it doesnt scare me per say....but it is creepy and does make my skin crawl sometimes.
Old 06-21-2010, 02:13 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

I thought all this ghost stuff was total BS...until I moved into a haunted house and got to see this stuff first hand.

For those that don't believe, I can fully understand. But wow, some of the stuff that has happened to me really makes me dislike haunted places.

One of the reasons that I bought my house is because it doesn't appear to have any activity. I didn't consider a couple of houses when we were looking because there was some sort of activity there. After living with it for a long time I can pretty much feel whether or not I'm alone in an empty room.
Old 06-21-2010, 04:19 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

I believe in energy, but not ghosts.
Old 06-21-2010, 04:35 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

That's about the same as me, I'm not convinced "ghosts" are dead people personally, but there's something that intelligently acts on things that we can't (generally) see.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:33 PM

Vehicle: 05 Hyundai Tiburon SE

I will never forget the time that we had just put Tessa (our daughter) to bed and she was about 6 months old. She was crying cuz she didn't want to be in her crib but we just let her cry. We heard heavy boot like footsteps walk from our room to her room, and then we heard a loud "Thwack" and she started to cry bloody murder so we ran up the stairs to her room and on her forehead was the imprint of her bottle. She was standing up in her crib and there is no way that she could have hit her self that hard.
Old 06-21-2010, 09:21 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

I watched as the water level in a glass of water withe a straw in it dropped about one inch over about 30 seconds. I was a kid at summer camp and we were just trying to scare the new kid. We called for a spirit to come to us and "give us a friendly sign". Never did that again.
Old 06-22-2010, 12:22 AM

Vehicle: 2002 Accent

tiburonjay, my gf and i saw a witch in uptown last night, it was creepy. where's this haunted house at? (oh ps i'm from minneapolis too)